Excuse the analogy..but think about it....my mind is constantly racing...and brilliant....and YOU are TOO!! YIKES!! ONE member is BLOCKED for good... I don't need that nonsense....I mean..answering my questions in that fashion... Show a little respect...
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 12 Answers Oct 17, 2012 in WTK

The only problem is that the good stuff is usually just below the really icky, goopy, smelly stuff.

Best Answer

Its then when i remember what i was like with those things. That alone "scares me straight"

Best Answer

I do

Best Answer

If you are going to be happy in life you must follow this ine thing.

"Always make the best of what you have."

No matter how bad things may seem, you just make the best of it and keep on going.

Best Answer

In the dumps is where they dump the Dumpsters. So you've got to sift through the other junk until the Dumpster arrives with fresh junk. [:{)

Best Answer

Save yourself the trouble. Just drive down the street before bulky trash pickup day. People DO toss out perfectly good stuff.

Best Answer

I probably know someone who used to live in that dumpster - Hey, better than a cardboard box...

Best Answer