Please guys, don't tell me about pleasuring yourselves. (Know what I mean!) lol
Zoranna Zoranna 61-65, F 15 Answers Jan 24, 2013 in Community

Shopping =D

Best Answer

Exactly...^^

Best Answer

Excellent! Retail therapy, love it. :)

Best Answer

OMG! Consumerism at it's best!

Best Answer

Its fab =D

Best Answer

So what? I like it end of

Best Answer

I'm with you Gemz! :))

Best Answer

YAY =D I think somebodys either a bit grumpy or a bit boring lol

Best Answer

Yay to shopping. Just forget crap about finding love, a great pair of heels will never let you down. in fact it lifts you up to greater heights.

Best Answer

lol Now you have cheered me up. How did you know I'm short? Well of course you didn't but it's so apt. Thanks. :)

Best Answer

Going out for a drive. And something sinfully sweet. :)

Best Answer

Nice :)

Best Answer

Usually, I try and find my bit down part and try and have a conversation with it to establish why its paying a visit. x

Best Answer

Wow. I talk to myself all the time (joking), is that what you're meaning I do? :)

Best Answer

No, i too talk to myself but this is different and perhaps even madder. I would want to talk to the part of me that is a bit down as only it knows why. Its hard to do and does take practise but i would sit beside it and ask the questions and wait for the answer. Strange, but it works for me, and can help when i am struggling with myself.

Best Answer

The only bit of me that is down most of the time except mornings is my **** should I talk to that maybe you would like to talk to it

Best Answer

Music usually.

Best Answer

Yes Lushiro, I'm trying that. It'll kick in soon. :)

Best Answer

drink and eat

Best Answer

Not hungry. Do you really think I should have a drink? I don't think so, doesn't help the mood. But thanks anyway. :)

Best Answer

I watch Big Cat Diary. Something about watching a Cheetah chase a Gazelle makes me feel better.

Best Answer

And of course the cheetah killed the gazelle. That's bound to really cheer me up. lol

Best Answer

Yeah, its good to see her get her dinner.

Best Answer

Oh go away! lol

Best Answer

Pleasure myself. I guess I'll spare you the details, but be assured, it cheers me right up!

Best Answer

Thank you for sparing us. :)

Best Answer