HakujitsuSeiten HakujitsuSeiten 18-21, F 15 Answers Sep 22, 2012 in Health

Cry. Crying is healthy. It would make you feel better and would even clean your eyes. Just give in to it. Sorrow is a normal occurrence in one's life. Don't be afraid of it.

Best Answer

I would find out what the exact source of it is and fix it. do what you gotta do! When you cant distract yourself from it then theres only one solution. Fix it!

Best Answer

Talk family,friends...

Best Answer

Meditate.

Best Answer

Have a pity party............grab a bottle of wine, sad movie/music, cry, and just let go of everything in my mind and heart.

Best Answer

i go to youtube an watch funny videos of people falling down an getting scared lol that always helps me pllus makes me feel better hehehe yep thats the life

Best Answer

Have yourself a long cry. You'll feel better. You can only distract your mind for so long...then it's something you have no choice but to deal with.

Best Answer

When you have the luxury to do so, allow yourself to experience that sorrow and deal with it.<br />
You have to go through it to get to the other side.

Best Answer

Kiss puppies ^.^<br />
Dance in circles :D<br />
Force myself to snap out of it, darn it! I will not submit to my sadness.

Best Answer

Get "rocked." Delay it for a few months.

Best Answer

switch of all communication devices, lock the house get drunk and take a deep sleep

Best Answer

Call or text a sibling or a close friend.

Best Answer

long drive

Best Answer