drifter0818 drifter0818 18-21 8 Answers Sep 6, 2011

Sometimes there is no-one to turn to in these circumstances I always mutter to myself<br />
"Don't let the b@stards grind you down"<br />
It still makes me smirk and I just pick myself back up again and get on with it in a more upbeat manner.

Best Answer

I Turn to A Good Friend Usually a Guyy lol who Can Make Me Laugh && Take Me Away From ReaLIty 4 a Bit :) Thats The Best

Best Answer

I turn to self respect.

Best Answer

Ghostbusters

Best Answer

Personal faith helps me through to bring a peace no matter the storm happening in my life. Sometimes things get hectic and you get caught up in the "life happening". Having a close friend or parent who is one who you can relate to often really helps more than most things. But friends differ in the way you can off-load or hear options of what to do "next" or just for good old moral support. Good friends are worth their weight in gold when things turn sour. Always remember one never knows what a new day will bring forth so look for a brighter moment over the horizon and that clouds do bring a silver lining. Look for it!.

Best Answer