Yes its normal !! Dont be scared It happens :)

Best Answer

It's funny how the same women that answered this question with a Yes, are the same women that would probably get upset if their man gazed at another woman lustful eyes...I even had my mirror sunglasses broken just so she (ex wife) could see where my eyes were focused at all times...it's a double standard...

Best Answer

ohh wow was she controlling and jealous of what?

Best Answer

to say the least, she was very jealous of even my male friends...and if another woman showed me any kind of attention look out...lol...Probably why we got divorced...

Best Answer

I totally agree with what people have already said....it's completely normal to be attracted to other people even when we are in a relationship...as long as there's true love this attraction is simply momentary - sort of appreciating the outward beauty and in this case beauty is just skin deep! ;)

Best Answer

there's a thin line between looking and being attracted to...

Best Answer

Of course. Completely natural.

Best Answer

Call me old fashion, but I'd want my mate to look upon me as the best she could do...ofc there's always a faster rat...but why let them in our minds with obvious consequences....

Best Answer

No, I agree, but it is animal instinct to ensure that you are with the best mate.

Best Answer

Finding others attractive (than your mate) is perfectly normal and acceptable. However if this attraction is desire for others you may want to take a second look at your feelings and your relationship

Best Answer

Yes. But it shows one's character not to act upon meaningless impulses. Just because I like doesn't mean I haft to have

Best Answer

Its normal, we are animals and it is hard wired in us. Nothing is wrong with thinking someone is attractive. That is how we get mates...by attraction and you have one doesn't mean it will automaticaly get shut off. The only way its wrong is if you act on the attraction.

Best Answer

I think we're confusing attraction with just a glance...If I'm attracted to someone, there's a closeness felt...if I just see them and think oh how beautiful, its just admiration...like seeing a Corvette....

Best Answer

It's totally normal. Finding someone attractive and acting on it are different. It would be odd not to notice all the beautiful people in the world and on TV (those are usually my attractions). Believe me, your mate is attracted to someone else too.

Best Answer

I'm not completely convinced this is true how all women feel....if it is true then I'd have to assume they are not happy with me and are looking for another mate...appreciation of ones beauty isn't the same as being attracted to them....at least for men it isn't...

Best Answer

Generally speaking, yes. There is nothing wrong in feeling an attraction ... BUT ... If the attraction is strong enough to rule your thoughts when you are with the person you are in the relationship with, then I'd say that you declare it to be a warning.<br />
~F~

Best Answer

After reading all these answers i guess I don't know what love really is. Don't date me. lol

Best Answer

If you truly loved someone, you wouldn't let your eyes wonder to someone else, that isn't true love...

Best Answer

not true...we're only human

Best Answer

I'm curious. Does it mean that if we love someone, that we can't view somone else and, in our *eyes*, consider them to be attractive? Being able to appreciate beauty (I thought) isn't a bad thing ... that's why I'm curious :)

Best Answer

nothing wrong with letting your eyes wonder, but if you are truly in love with someone, why would you be attracted to someone else, but this is my point of view...

Best Answer

I didn't' take the question as Lusting but as attraction. I Guess our definitions are different. Jealous people would view this question differently.

Best Answer

People view things different, If I was truly in love with someone, I wouldn't even think about looking at someone else. Just how I am.

Best Answer

Only when my partner does not know it.. and its always difficult to do that.. because i am too open. cheers from Singapore

Best Answer

y es

Best Answer