LizzeeB LizzeeB 18-21, F 79 Answers Jun 29, 2012

My boobs left to right. LOL I wash my face and brush my teeth before I get into the shower.

Best Answer

my hair

Best Answer

My boobs...is that odd?

Best Answer

nope, I always do my left boob first, for some reason. lol.

Best Answer

Because you are right handed.

Best Answer

Get the face then hair then work my way down. Dont wanna wash my *** then my face lol

Best Answer

Hair and face first

Best Answer

Underarms, usually- dont know why?

Best Answer

My left under arm... I am right handed so it is first, then my right under arm...my face while I am rinsing... the rest just gets washed... not in any order...

Best Answer

Top to Bottom..lol

Best Answer

I wash my hair first, then work my way down.

Best Answer

I put shampoo on my hair first I let it sit while I'm brushing my teeth, then I wash my hair and put on conditioner, then I put a mask on my face then I let them sit while I scrub the rest of my body right arms first, then shoulders and collarbones then to the left arm then the tummy then my back and on to the right leg then privates then left leg then my *******, then I wash my hair, face, body. It's the only method that saves a hell lot of time.

Best Answer

My hair then my breasts.

Best Answer

normally start on my chest and work my through the rest, don't worry it all gets washed lol

Best Answer

start at the top and work my way down

............. the same direction as the water flows.

how about you, LizzeeB ?

respect, from robbie

Best Answer

I wash my hair first then I start with with my arms go to the chest down the stomach to the thighs down the legs back up the legs and thighs to the butt and lady parts then my back.

Best Answer

i wash my hair then start with my stomach.

Best Answer

Hands, then face.

Best Answer

my hair and face then work my way down

Best Answer

hair face upper body lower body groin legs then feet finally buttock

Best Answer

my chest

Best Answer

first my hair....

Best Answer