Yes now that you come to mention it ... I imagine everyone on EP talking in helium filled voices.

Best Answer

Yes, I kind of imagine the voices of all my Epeeps ... and the voices go with the avatar pics ... but it confuses me no end when people change their pictures ... sometimes it just doesn't go with the "image" I've made in my head ... that's when things start to get scrambled. Then, sometimes I get to see their real photos ... then that REALLY has me confused!!

Best Answer

you sound the same as usual destry ... that's the thing ... I get a voice in my head from when I first start communicating with someone and it doesn't change ... it's the pictures that change and that's when there's a clash!

Best Answer

sorry destry ... but ominous would be about the last word I'd use to describe someone as sweet natured as you :-)

Best Answer

Yes, everyone sounds different, though exactly how is more down to what they say than their avatar.

Best Answer

negative

Best Answer

no, I want people to know the real me, not someone made up

Best Answer

what does mine sound like schitzo? :) don't say alvin (chipmonk)

Best Answer

I imagine the Auzzie voice from the Castlemaine 4x advert

Best Answer

just as well :)... Gday cobber

Best Answer

As you're Auzzie, do they tell you that... 'Australians wouldn't give a XXXX for anything else' or is that just something they say to sell it over here?

Best Answer

xxxx is QLDer beer. taste same as donkey pi$$ and lizard fart.. err not that i would know what they taste like... but yup, popular advert for them.
truth be told over the years xxxx have had some pretty good ads

Best Answer