I think this answer would be different with anyone you may ask. I personally would not put a time on it, just talk about it when you're comfortable. Just because you may discuss it with him doesn't mean you have to act on it right away.

Best Answer

Just ask his general thoughts on it...and don't deny any passion later. You don't have to engage in sex, just because you discuss it.... Be an independent lady and own your libido.

Best Answer

I would be DOING it instead of talking about it...but that's just me.

Best Answer

well discussing s3x is not the same as having s3x.. so there's nothing wrong with talking about it, through conversation you can let the guy know that you want a relationship, don't want to rush into s3x, etc.. but there is also nothing wrong with stating that you are not yet comfortable discussing certain topics..

Best Answer

3 to 6 dates is appropiate enough

Best Answer

I ask my potential date about her beliefs about sleeping together BEFORE the first date. The women that I date already know that sex will be part of our relationship, as soon we are comfortable with each other, which is sooner rather than later. I'm not saying that I have slept with every date, because we may decide we're just not right for each other. But I am saying that I don't date women who say they will not consider sleeping with me, especially if they claim they are waiting to get married. To me, sex is a form of intimacy, like touch and kissing, and talking about my deepest feelings. It's not a "secret" or something I am saving for someone. Sex is part of a healthy relationship.

Best Answer

If there's chemistry, right away.

Best Answer

I usually have sex first then talk about how good it was afterward.

Best Answer

i don't actudally have a specified period, but anyways, in my last relation.s. we started discussing sex after the first 3 months

Best Answer

I use sex as an ice breaker.

Best Answer

?

Best Answer

In may experiences their is no real talk of it till long after.

Best Answer

Well he already asked you the questions she must of had answers to them....

Best Answer