I'm not pregnant.
LoloRussBender LoloRussBender 18-21, F 17 Answers Jul 21, 2012

I believe you could have acid Reflux because I went through that > and I am still recovering from it about 4 years after. It started just like you. I started to throw up after eating. Always either had the feeling like I was going to throw or I would throw up after eating and it was awful. I got bad news for you. Its awful. I went to like 3 different doctors and they put me on some medications that didn't really help much. I occasionally would get a little relief but for the most part my stomach was always in a state of feeling like that. Well I had to do an endo-scopy. they is where they go down inside your stomach with a camera and look around to make sure you don't have an ulcer or something. I did not have an ulcer but my stomach was inflamed and my esophagus was inflamed. That means the lining of your stomach and esophagus are really irritated buy the reflux. and the problem is. Is that it is hard to get your stomach to heal if its aggravated because your stomach produces acid... so the acid is always irritating the sore parts and preventing your stomach from healing. so what they do is they put you on meds that suppress the acid in your stomach. I finally found a doctor the 4th doctor I went to and he found the right meds of me. that suppressed the acid long enough during the day for my stomach to slowly heal. But for a year and a half I went through what you are going through and it was awful. I almost put an end to myself because it was so bad sometimes. Now its about 4 years later and my stomach is much better. But I still get episodes where it get aggravated so I have to watch what I eat. Stay away from fried food. And stay away from food that is acidic, and stay away from Coffee. anything that has a lot of acid in it stay away from dont eat greasy fast food. Try to eat like salads and natural foods that are easy on your stomach and see a doctor. <br />
the meds that they finally put me on that helped was Zegerid.. in powder form<br />
and sulcrafate.... you dissolve them in water and drink them. I had to take it like 3 times a day. It took me a good year and a half to get better so its slow to heal if the lining of your stomach and esophagus are inflamed. <br />
also I want to tell you. Don't ever lie down after you eat!! you have to stay vertical after you eat long enough for your stomach to digest.

Best Answer

wow that was helpful thank you so much!

Best Answer

Yeah you need to see a doctor and do it soon and you need to see a gastroenterologists. &gt; those are the Docs that specialize in stomachs and digestive systems etc.
don't just go to a regular doctor. They really wont know what to do. They will just put you on Prilosec or nexium and shove you out the door and you probably wont get any better
you need to see a gastroenterologists.
if your throwing up that much you need that kind of specialist. stomach problems can get really bad if they are not take care of and take a long time to heal and
sh*t it can be really painful too. Dont wait too long.

Best Answer

Stress. I was the same way before I quit my previous job. I got to where I could get sick even eating the smallest amount. I lost 60 pounds and thought I was going to die. After I quit my job my stomach stopped hurting and I could eat anything and everything again.<br />
I would suggest to go see a doctor to get checked out.

Best Answer

its psychological, stop thinking about it, you'll see.

Best Answer

Js.. its not psychological. I had/have the SAME problem. Its an eating disorder.

Best Answer

Um no...I have heard, two cancers, and I hardly eat. I'm not going through any treatment for cancer right now. My nurse case manager sent me to a gi doc. Tested me for celiac disease, set me up for an exam to make sure my stomach was all right. Guess what. It's not in your head. It can get bad. Listen to your body!!!

Best Answer

gall bladder if not p.g

Best Answer

see your md most likely reflux.....

Best Answer

do some intense exercise and eat afterwards and see how you get on. Might work.

Best Answer

Reflux ?? I recommend you see a doctor and get them to check your gullet...A friend once had some similar issue and the doctor saw something down his throat,.sent him for x-rays and 9 months later we were at his funeral..Not to freak you,.but its worth it to check and perhaps get it early and be a survivor IF thats what it is.. Best to You:)

Best Answer

whoa! :o reflux can kill??

Best Answer

Yes stomach problems can kill. especially if you develop a perforated ucler. You should see a doctor and check my other post. I almost lost my life to this but squeezed out of it. read what I posted because it took me 4 different doctor specialists to find the right treatment to help me. I dont want you to have to go through what I went through. I was throwing up all day long for like a year and a half until I got better.

Best Answer

psychological? migraines make you nauseous. google it.

Best Answer

Stomach virus probably !

Best Answer

I eat and I feel like I got to throw up it up and can't poo at all I'm starting to get scared and I'm rally sore and but I throw up in my mouth I drink so proun juice I just throw up so if you have any Idea I just wont now what to do.

Best Answer

I have a similar problem only mine does not happen every single time I eat. Sometimes only once a day and sometimes not at all for one or two days. What happens is, about 10 mins after I eat, my mouth starts to make more saliva than usual, then I get a heavy tingling in my jaw and neck, then the back of my neck starts to sweat a little and a small headache starts, I become all 'limp' in my arms and legs and my eyelids get heavy. Cramps start in my stomach. If I stretch out a little (lying down) and close my eyes and shallow breathe for a bit, it passes after about 5-10 minutes. Then I will be OK for 20 minutes or so and then the whole thing starts again. Tonight I had three attacks before the symptoms subsided. Its dreadful when this happens at work (I'm a teacher). I do not drink alcohol but my liver apparently 'reads' as though I regularly imbibe. So I am thinking 'fatty liver' exacerbated by carbohydrates. I have had an untra-sound and a CT am waiting on the results. I have booked in to see a gastro specialist early next year. But for now I am going to cut out carbs. I will only eat the carbs that come in fruit and vegetables (not potato) I am going to see if the 'sickness' goes away and if I drop some weight. If this happens I will change my lifestyle to this altogether. Like you, I am sick of being sick. Thanks for listening.

Best Answer