Roseloring Roseloring 22-25, F 13 Answers Jun 14 in Health

when I have suicidal thoughts, I don't see it as a way of gettinb back at anyone. I merely see it as a release from the pain and injury of life.

Best Answer

Best Answer

... and that will get back at THEM how?

Best Answer

When you feel the world hates you, life has nothing positive about it, and peoples lives seem like they would be better without me, this doesn't sound soo stupid. People take life for granted and make other peoples lives hell. It sucks how I can be hurting so much inside and nobody notices. I could be on the verge of killing myself and nobody freaking cares that's the worst part, not even your friends notice that your whole world is crumbling around you. And nobody understands how much they can hurt me. I'm not going to commit suicide because it's a huge sin in my religion and I'd go straight to hell but I'm not going to lie it's hard for me to want to keep living

Best Answer

Not exactly the cleverest way to do it...

Best Answer

No, I think offing oneself if NECESSARY and it can on occasion be that, should be done in a state of high love, forgiveness and compassion for oneself and others, because I believe that the attitudes we hold when we die determine our future lives. Vindictiveness (you'll be sorry when I am gone) isn't an attitude i want to spend lifetimes working out. Suicidal thoughts are supposedly common, but the real issue here seems to be a sense of helplessness when others' behaviors are taken as hurt.

Best Answer

Serious answer.... not a good way to get back at anyone. If you are thinking like that you need to try and get some help. Life is better than that, and you have a lot of years ahead of you to search out some enjoyment. Look for that help I am not being judgmental just know from bitter experience, that is if this is a real question as most are not.

Best Answer

No, and I dont think that is normal. Maybe you need help so when your anger gets out of control you dont follow thru with it.

Best Answer

Oh that will show them..... *fail*

Best Answer

I used to. Then I did drugs to get back at my gf..

Best Answer

YES that is STUPID and pointless!!!

Best Answer

How would that be getting back at them when the person who dies is you?

Best Answer

They will feel bad about what they did to me because it hurt me so much I commuted suicide

Best Answer

Committed*

Best Answer

Overall that's only hurting you because they might not even know why you committed suicide. It's also very shallow.

Best Answer