Sound like you need to go fishing in deeper water. Not all women are like that.

Best Answer

yeah, but they all behave the same way -__-?

Best Answer

All of the ones you select are that way... But not all women are that way. Maybe you should reexamine your standards! lol

Best Answer

honestly i did not set my standards at all. They're the ones who pick me and i do nothing so they assume it a yes :p

Best Answer

You need to turn the tables on them, and go after the ones that interest YOU. Don't be a victim of random selection. YOU do the choosing!

Best Answer

Oh that's easy.. thank you :)

Best Answer

you are too cautious

Best Answer

Ever since i've heard about crimes, yeah..

Best Answer

i just left 2 dating sites because viruses were attacking my system it figures and the sites won't know why i left because it wasn't in their guessing range of options

Best Answer

what kind of relationship are you seeking? If you are looking to start a relationship that is ba<x>sed on more substance than initial attraction to how you look or what you may have, maybe you should start off by making a friend and getting to know the person and fall in love over time rather than rushing into lust...

Best Answer