God*
laurie37 laurie37 18-21, F 26 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in Community

Killed a lot of kittens ;)

Best Answer

he already knows, he is all knowing :)

Best Answer

I would tell him, I finally found out what true love was,.. And that I gave my life in the hands of the person I love, that is you, lauren... I love you more than anything else in the world and beyond that...I want to tell Him that I spend my life taking care of the person I love the most,.. I want to tell him I spent my life loving the person I trust the most.. Lauren Abrahams Robinson

Best Answer

Gof, as in Gough Whitlam?

Best Answer

i tried to forgive and love all

Best Answer

the truth is HE is all seeing, all knowing and any yarns i might spin would only prove to condemn me in the end...of the end. so i lose either way.

Best Answer

dear God, i spent my life for loving him with the whole of my heart, can you please let me live with him now? D:

Best Answer

Which god is this?

Best Answer

I'd expect Him know, but I raised three wonderful children, saved thousands of warfighters, and stuck with my convictions.

Best Answer

If tomorrow is judgement day and I'm standin' on the front line, and the Lord ask me what I did with my life, I will say I spent it with you.. hehe i love this song!!

Best Answer

I'd tell him to mind his own business.

Best Answer

ME: What the hell have you done with your existence?

Best Answer

Not talking to Gof, just God, sorry just teasing. Well if he does not know, not wasting my time telling him.

Best Answer

He knows what I am doing right now. I think he will just hug me and hold me.

Best Answer

He knows it all, including the 62 EP points I earned with hard work.

Best Answer

You saw for yourself

Best Answer

No need to tell Him. He already knows.

Best Answer

i assume you mean god not gof.. god, assuming he exists, would know what i did with my life. such is his nature..

Best Answer

He knows already

Best Answer

Not only does He already know all that I have done, but He's more interested in my relationship with Christ, whether or not I have trusted my life to Him, than in what specifically I have done. He looks at the HEART more than at one's actions.

Best Answer