Thank you all for the very good answers. And they all sound very helpful. I wish I could choose them all for the best answer.
MidnightBlossom MidnightBlossom 22-25, F 10 Answers Apr 12, 2010

None of these answers are anything but subjective, and some downright ignorant. <br />
Look for studies on this kind of thing. And common sense!

Best Answer

Try to avoid Mondays and Fridays. It is also preferable not to have the last interview before lunch or the end of the day. Other than that, it mostly depends on the type of job and the hours you are looking for.

Best Answer

It depends on the job you are applying for. If it's an 8-5 kinda job then you should go earlier in the day, but really any time (as long as it's not close to the end). <br />
If it's any kind of servicing job, then you should avoid applying during busy times. I think going earlier in the day you will have a better chance to possibly speak with the person who may be hiring you and leave a good first impression. <br />
If you're referring to online, I always send a personal email/cover letter and wait until business hours. <br />
If it's an online app...I also wait until business hours. That's just me though....<br />
*~Good Vibes~*<br />
*~Good Vibes~*

Best Answer

If a man is to be interviewed by a women, make sure you get an interview just after lunch. At this time women are most attentive to men - so you might just get that job.

Best Answer

I would say that the earlier in the week and the earlier in the morning would be best because that shows you are able to get up and get to a job early if needed.

Best Answer

is whenever try to do it as fast as you can before they have no more job openings

Best Answer

Depends on the job and how you're applying (by internet or in person). If you're applying for a job in the service industry (waitstaff, retail etc) in person, make sure you go at a time when it's not too busy (mid-day, not during a rush) and ask to see the manager on duty if possible.

Best Answer

You send in your resume and show up when and if they ask you to. THEY don't care when you send it, they care if you show up when they tell you to and what your credentials are

Best Answer

If you send me your resume at 2 in the morning I'm not gonna look at it, it tells me you are up at 2 am. and probably wont be at work on time.

Best Answer

Midnight shift?

Best Answer

the best times to apply for a job is between 3-6 in the afternoon
and the day doesn't really matter.

-Jim

Best Answer