Trivial pursuit when I was in grad school it was students vs professors. It was 1993 or so.

Best Answer

Last weekend I played Settlers of Catan and Star Trek Fleet Captains. Next Friday I have a game of Divine Right scheduled and Sunday, we'll be playing Legend of Driz'zt. and maybe Federation Commander.

Best Answer

I've never heard of any of those games, but I could learn. I do like Start Trek.

Best Answer

A lot of the games I play are niche market games that very few people play: wargames/military history simulations, "Eurogames" that were published in England and Germany mostly, where they love structure and "build and grow" games such as Civilization, and of course sci-fi themed games like Star Trek rpg, Fleet Captains, and Expeditions. The fantasy board games, like Divine Right, Talisman, and Mythology are also my favorites, but almost all are long out of print.

Best Answer

About 30 years, the last time I played it with the kids.

Best Answer

I played about a year to date.

Best Answer

One that is good for laughs, is the board game ''Mad'', from the Mad Magazine, you can still find it online, cheaply. Other games sometimes make competitive people angry when they are losing, this one is FUN!!!

Best Answer

I played both on Thanksgiving... In my fam we don't know how to loose with class lol

Best Answer

last Thursday played scrabble

Best Answer