Questionator Questionator 26-30 174 Answers Jan 30, 2013 in Community

Question of the Day

Yesterday, asking and answering questions on EP. Some of the things people come up with to say are a total riot.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Definitely. I swear, each time I scrolled down to see your "soap on a rope" answer to my question, I couldn't help but die laughing. Kudos to you, dear sir ^_^

Best Answer

He uses this soap on a rope too dang much! But he is so lovable.

Best Answer

De nada. Anytime you need a new bar, you know who to call.

Best Answer

I prefer my lady triple-milled lemon or other natural soaps, hon. But thank you. xox

Best Answer

Reading the AV Club's review of Pretty Little Liars.

'The show has developed ADD.'

Best Answer

When my cellmate got so drunk on peppermint schnapps he fell in the toilet! That guy is a riot!

Best Answer

I laugh every day. Laughing and being lighthearted is like food a necessary part of the day.

Best Answer

JUST NOW. some guy in the one-person-onyl washroom next to where i am sitting took a big **** and he was farting so much, and he kept saying "oh yeah-oh yeah"

i almost died...that i had to get up and leave

Best Answer

Ah, maybe last week? Or the week before... Or possibly the one before that :(

Best Answer

When my friend called THC, "TLC" yesterday.....hahahaha....

Best Answer

The other day at school my friends and I were sitting in the courtyard for lunch and all of a sudden my friend brittany starts cracking up and she points to this guy and he had two tampons stuck up his nose! we all laughed until we cried...even the principal haha!

Best Answer

four days ago, when i was with my college buddies making fun of each other

Best Answer

I laugh every day. It's the best medicine and my man and I mak eachother laugh all the time between messing up when we talk, silly behavior or whaever the case may be! Why waste your time arguing and frowning when you can be doing the opposite?

Best Answer

just few minutes ago. I nearly died laughing

Best Answer

I find something to laugh about every day on EP

Best Answer

12/11/2012.

Best Answer

when i took a t hit of a marijuana joint ... lol

Best Answer

Yesterday when I watched a youtube poop. Damn I love those things.

Best Answer

Sadly, its been a while... and I love to laugh.

Best Answer

Yesterday while talking to a friend

Best Answer

Lolzzzz

Best Answer

My childhood.

Best Answer

YESTERDAY!!! I read a few funny stories on EP joke site. Sorry can't remember the persons name, some funny stuff!!!

Best Answer