I believe intimacy should only be shared with those you love. I need a spiritual connection in order to establish an intimate physical link. I know not everybody thinks or feels that way, so what? :)))

Best Answer

I should be a priest it's been so long

Best Answer

hahaha

Best Answer

10 yrs ago......... I am starting to think I forgot how to ****.

Best Answer

just not found the little lady yet,<br />
alot more than kissin<br />
just scrunchin

Best Answer

18 years and it felt like a really long time after a month. Now, it's just a faint memory

Best Answer

Exactly. It is difficult, at first, but gets easier as time goes by.

Best Answer

Do you mean with another person? no just kidding

Best Answer

I have to reserve it for weekends. I'm traveling for work during the week and am never intimate without my wife. We never let a weekend go by where we don't celebrate our time together with intimacy.

Best Answer

wow over a year no wonder my mind is missing

Best Answer

almost 4months and will be another 11months. its hard but itl be the wait i can promise you that ;)

Best Answer

jeez....these people must be living under ROCKS! 14 years? 10 years? 10 months? come on! how can a person live without it? the last time i had it was a week ago today! and i'm getting it again in 3 days. JEALOUS?

Best Answer

um yeah

Best Answer

defo haha

Best Answer

phew its been almost three years ... sadly its cause I dont have any kind of social life and am in situation where I dont believe I am in a state of comfortablility to commit to a relationship ... oh btw cant do the whole one night stand thing ... which is pretty weird actually

Best Answer

2 years. i don't really know when it starts to be a long time.

Best Answer

1993. So far, I haven't started to feel as if it has been too long.

Best Answer

10 -12 years. i lost count. :/ and it felt like a long time a very very long time ago.

Best Answer

it has been six years it has been way tooooo long

Best Answer

a few weeks and I feel like it has been a long time...I think I felt that way the next day.

Best Answer

LOL it always seem like such a long time

Best Answer

I think I'm addicted

Best Answer

Almost a year ago. It has been a long time, no doubt, but it's partially self-imposed, at this point.

Best Answer