49 years ago when I was a macho idiot.

Best Answer

2008, trying to break up someone else's fight.

Best Answer

A few weeks ago. He had it coming.

Best Answer

Never.

Best Answer

Three days ago. My brother.

Best Answer

Nobody ever has to punch anyone. Everything can be solved differently.<br />
So.... Never.

Best Answer

How about being pushed up against a wall and kissed?

Best Answer

Depends on who's doing the pushing ;) But if it's someone I don't want to kiss back, I'll push them away.
And I know where you are going with this, if he still keeps pushing me back, sure, at some point you have to get rougher to get him to back off. I'd make a scene at least, start screaming loud for starters. And yes, you are right, if he keeps doing it, I'll have to start punching to get him to back off :)
Thankfully, never been in that situation :) *knock on wood*
When the question was asked, I was more thinking of the usual clubscenes turning violent, guys macho-ing about. That stuff is just useless. I don't see the point of punching someone in the face just cause they did or said something you didn't like or cause you don't have the brain to make a normal argument. Anyone can throw a punch, but 'winning' with words, is way harder, and better, imo.

Best Answer

I'm 52 years old. Last time I punched someone was when I was 17 walking down the street with my friends trying to pick-up on girls downtown (usually unsuccessfully). We had drank three beers apiece and shared one joint. We passed by a bar with three cowboys hanging out in front. My friend exchanged words with the biggest and then we walked away. We hit the end of main street and we were in a back parking lot where my friend started peeing on a car while we waited for him. All of a sudden the biggest cowboy came running up and punched me pretty hard in the face knocking me down. I jumped up and hit him back in the face. He hauled off and hit me in the face again and again I went down but I jumped up... and he knocked me down. This time I figured I would stay down and I crawled off. Well, ,I got up about ten feet away only to have his friend get in my face and then he jumped up in the air and kicked me in the chest. I knew when I was beat. I could hear my friends fighting in the background. After about a minute a truck rolled by with three big guys in it and they saw what was happening and ordered those cowboys to stop so they walked off. I was battered and bleeding but not hurt too bad. At least I got a couple punches in.

Best Answer

I don't bother hurting my fist on anyone. I just pull my .38 and put them in their grave.

Best Answer

Punching will resolve nothing but add more problem

Best Answer