I always try to wear my tin-foil hat (for protection from evil alien rays) though it is not really universally suitable. For "special occasions" I have lined the inside of a ba<x>seball cap (a "regular one", not one of those dumb looking sideways ones....... you know where it's too late to protect those brains they are already mush) for that "stealth look", though it is only 80% as effective as the full thing.<br />
Just lately there has been an abundance of IAD's (improvised alien devices) so beware......... they activate these IAD's and lure old grannies to the woods (in school buses) with the promises of tea and cookies and "have at them". The hospital emergency departments are just full of grannies who have been abused in this way........ so don't get sick and go near.... they are toxic. Toxic too at Walmart in the check-out lines as they fumble for change that they don't recognize after deep alien anal probing!

Best Answer

about 6 months ago

Best Answer