last week read a book called "Beautiful Malice" by Rebecca James it took a couple of days and had a real surprise ending<br />
I don't buy books only borrow from library

Best Answer

A few weeks ago... took me about a week I guess. It was "The Girl Who Fell From The Sky" by Heidi Durrow

Best Answer

Just finished "The Girl With the Dragon Tatoo" was really good, took about 9 hours total in 3 days time...really good book. Then rented the movie with subtitles...really good work of a book to a movie...left a lot out, changed some things, but still good. But I don't really think I want to read the whole series. Don't know why, not my genre I guess. I love sci fi more than mysteries.

Best Answer

A few hours ago, just finished Sidney Sheldon's "If Tomorrow Comes". Such a great book!

Best Answer

Took two days to read through 'The girl who played with fire' by stieg Larsson and about to start the next book in the series.

Best Answer

I'm always in the process of reading a book. Most take me a couple of weeks. Right now I'm reading Hitler's War by Edwin P Hoyt.

Best Answer

A few days ago, a book on North Korea called Nothing to Envy, about three days.

Best Answer