Question of the Day

the other day when I woke up w/ a hangover & said "i'm never drinking again"...i did

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

I have never lied

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

You are like Superman. If Superman was Al Pacino :)

Best Answer

What time is it now?

Best Answer

About an hour ago when I told my parents I was going to school.

Best Answer

probably when i was five , had my mouth washed out with soap , and was told my nose would grow ~ and my tongue would turn black and have NEVER lied since , i am proud to say it was a great learning experience , since i have learned honesty is the best policy ! one of the greatest characteristics you can have ,it earns you respect and you never have to remember alot of things by telling the truth !

Best Answer

This morning, and every morning prior. I lie to myself saying, "I'll start dieting today!"..... Then I end up eating cookies within the hour... ~hangs head in shame~

Best Answer

lol... A BALENCED DIET, IS A COOKIE IN EACH HAND.

Best Answer

You should become a nutritionist

Best Answer

A few weeks ago.<br />
My dad asked me if I wanted to go back to his crazy girlfriend because he wanted to try one more time. I said 'Fine.'. I'm nearly done. >:(

Best Answer

when mum asked me "Are yu asleep"

Best Answer

Last Monday I told my boyfriend I woke up with my eyes glued, and probably had viral pinkeye, so I'd better skip his mother's birthday party. The truth was I didn't want to spend the night with his brother and sister-in-law because I can't stand them.

Best Answer

i have a very simple philosophy..most are in denial they dont lie -- just profane a few untruths. i lie for no-one therefore when questioned on any matter / subject, i have no lies to try and remember..hasnt failed yet ?

Best Answer

what are the possible causes of industrial accidents?how will you remove these causes?

Best Answer

right now ;)

Best Answer

Yesterday. Wilde asked me what I was doing and I told her I was working on a project for work. I was working on ordering a birthday gift for her.

Best Answer

Busted!

Best Answer

yesterday night when a friend called and i said i am sleeping....in fact i was down with a headache and if he knew its headache he would rush in and i wanted some me time.

Best Answer

"I'm fine"

Best Answer

Well I'm turthful where its needed.

Best Answer

I've never lied.<br />
right now.

Best Answer

never ever ... and now look at the time of this record ... lol

Best Answer

Don't remember

Best Answer

never .......... damn catches me out everytime !!!

Best Answer