Questionator Questionator 26-30 110 Answers May 17, 2012

Question of the Day

the other day when I woke up w/ a hangover & said "i'm never drinking again"...i did

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

I have never lied

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

You just did ;)

Best Answer

You are like Superman. If Superman was Al Pacino :)

Best Answer

What time is it now?

Best Answer

I NEVER tell a lie!!

heehee...I just did ;)

Best Answer

About an hour ago when I told my parents I was going to school.

Best Answer

probably when i was five , had my mouth washed out with soap , and was told my nose would grow ~ and my tongue would turn black and have NEVER lied since , i am proud to say it was a great learning experience , since i have learned honesty is the best policy ! one of the greatest characteristics you can have ,it earns you respect and you never have to remember alot of things by telling the truth !

Best Answer

This morning, and every morning prior. I lie to myself saying, "I'll start dieting today!"..... Then I end up eating cookies within the hour... ~hangs head in shame~

Best Answer

lol... A BALENCED DIET, IS A COOKIE IN EACH HAND.

Best Answer

You should become a nutritionist

Best Answer

A few weeks ago.

My dad asked me if I wanted to go back to his crazy girlfriend because he wanted to try one more time. I said 'Fine.'. I'm nearly done. >:(

Best Answer

when mum asked me "Are yu asleep"

Best Answer

Never, becauseIi haven't told any

Best Answer

Last Monday I told my boyfriend I woke up with my eyes glued, and probably had viral pinkeye, so I'd better skip his mother's birthday party. The truth was I didn't want to spend the night with his brother and sister-in-law because I can't stand them.

Best Answer

When I wanted to revenge on my ex-teacher, after he innocently accused me in the police when I told him a true about him.

Best Answer

i have a very simple philosophy..most are in denial they dont lie -- just profane a few untruths. i lie for no-one therefore when questioned on any matter / subject, i have no lies to try and remember..hasnt failed yet ?

Best Answer

what are the possible causes of industrial accidents?how will you remove these causes?

Best Answer

right now ;)

Best Answer

Yesterday. Wilde asked me what I was doing and I told her I was working on a project for work. I was working on ordering a birthday gift for her.

Best Answer

Busted!

Best Answer

yesterday night when a friend called and i said i am sleeping....in fact i was down with a headache and if he knew its headache he would rush in and i wanted some me time.

Best Answer

"I'm fine"

Best Answer

Well I'm turthful where its needed.

Best Answer

I've never lied.

right now.

Best Answer