elmoslover1 elmoslover1 18-21, F 47 Answers Aug 5, 2010

idk about other women, but im more in the mood when i am on my period! Lol

Best Answer

Put a tampon in...clean your ***** and rub your ****

Best Answer

Anal sex night

Best Answer

I am always eager to help my girl ease the discomfort of her monthly cycle. A couple of good ******* relieve cramps and improves your mood. Don't suppress your urges, satisfy them.

Best Answer

the same way you usually stop being horny, have sex or ********** (you can do it in the bathtub) or just let the feeling pass.. having your period does not have to stop your sexual desires or fantasies.<br />
update: oops, i didn't realize that m-a-s-t-u-r-b-a-t-i-o-n was a bad word that i was not allowed to use. what a world...

Best Answer

Come visit me. ;)

Best Answer

Put down a towel and do what you normally do to stop being horny.

Best Answer

i am very lucky, when i am on my period i am extremely horny and my man is very happy to oblige!!! if you dont have a man, diy.

Best Answer

why does it matter that you are on your period? I have my strongest ******* when I am on my period. and when a guy is willing to have sex with me then... OH MY GOD!!!!

Best Answer

play in the shower!! use the shower head or the tub spigot!

Best Answer

you have sex.

Best Answer

i will msg the answer

Best Answer

Find a guy that likes it. I think it's great

Best Answer

You should have it anyway. You can still have a great time. I had a partner who told me she was extra sensitive during this time and always wanted it then. So I gave it to her. She was very satisfied, and I was very dirty. Wash up and do it again. Never hurts. Have fun with it. Enjoy!

Best Answer

You don't have to. You can still **********

Best Answer

Call me! Lol

Best Answer

hey

Best Answer

Find a guy who doesn't mind. I don't!

Best Answer

Message me

Best Answer

go for a ******* or try anal

Best Answer