shap36 shap36 41-45, M 148 Answers Feb 1, 2011

Good question. Don't know! Don't care, so glad I met my husband and made a great life together!. Last time I heard, he was married, not a very good husband or father, runs a business and is never home. I also heard he wasn't happy! So sad. Glad I wasn't part of that, but then again I was 13 when I had a crush on him. God sent me the most wonderful guy and I'm keeping him forever. Remember if things don't work out often it is for the best, because something better is on its way.

Best Answer

In a suitcase at the bottom of the Thames.

Best Answer

I married him. We hope to grow old together someday sitting in our rocking chairs side by side <br />
remeniscing this sweet path we walked, all the unexpected blessings & treasured memories along the way.

Best Answer

you're lucky...

Best Answer

In the past -where she belongs-Amen

Best Answer

Gone, but not forgotten... killed in an accident many years ago. It nearly destroyed me, but I survived. Now, it still hurts, but the pain is something I welcome - It's a part of me and it tells me that what we had was (and still is) real.

Best Answer

You are beautiful!!!

Best Answer

Thank you, mmom46!

Best Answer

On July1,1967 I walked into my Mama's kitchen and there stood the most beautiful blonde girl talking to her. On our 4th date, July15, 1967 ( yes...2 weeks) we were married.... I knew she was the one to spend my life with.....We had a great marriage and a sex life that was even greater and hotter and for nearly 37 years we were happy as can be. Then she was diagnosed with inoperable cancer in 2003 and passed away shortly after.<br />
Where is my first love? In my heart and mind where she will remain.

Best Answer

Beside me in bed...Farting as he sleeps!

Best Answer

Time to find a man

Best Answer

He is a man! A smelly 1, but never the less a MAN.

Best Answer

I'll tell u what I told interpol...I don't know...

Best Answer

She died so she's in a grave.

Best Answer

My first love is living in the matrimonial home, refuses to move out and sell it.. She has refused to pay child support for three years and is dragging the whole divorce process out. She is making my life a living hell.

Best Answer

Does this mean there will not be a second??? Once bitten twice shy..lol

Best Answer

There already has been a second and it was wonderful although it ended tragically and now I seek another.
Love is too awesome to avoid.

Best Answer

Over a thousand miles away and married to someone else. However, he will always be with me in my heart.

Best Answer

same :'(

Best Answer

same here :(

Best Answer

I have no idea but I would love to see him again.

Best Answer

married to someone else.... :(

Best Answer

He is now separated to his wife and telling me that the feeling is still there....I still love him too but I am now marrying with someone. I don't know what to do...one thing I'm sure... my first love is in my heart forever.

Best Answer

In my heart

Best Answer

My first love sadly has passed away. We were only together a few months and he did break my heart at the time. I was much younger than he but that did not factor into our break up. He just liked to have fun and be free. He never really had a serious long term relationship but we were always very good friends. He died in his forties alone and due to the circumstances of his health I believe he had a hand in his death -he knew it would look accidental. I was aware of the fact that he did not want to live his life in poor health. I still see him in my mind and smile . I am actually called the black widow as I have had three boyfriends die ! Wanna be my boyfriend?

Best Answer

Haven't seen her in more than 40 years. Still miss her and so many others. I don't ever want to forget any of them.

Best Answer

My first love lives in a different state thousands of miles away in Michigan with his beautiful family.

Best Answer

i don't know where he is..:-??<br />
maybe with another girl, but i don't care..<br />
however...i miss him!!!

Best Answer

3,000 miles away. I moved across the country 2 years ago after we broke up to try and forget...

Best Answer