Galahad727 Galahad727 51-55, M 19 Answers Jan 1, 2012

Guys don't like to pretend to be women over 40.... the prefer to pretend to be girls under 25.

Best Answer

You amuse me

Best Answer

I'm talking about REAL women.

Best Answer

And what makes you so sure those "hot kinky women" under 25 on Ep are real women?

Best Answer

Neither do I... I don't get it either.... but that's how it is...

Best Answer

I have dated younger women and find they are very interesting. However, there are life experiences which make the women 40-60 even more desirable. First of all if they are married they have enough experience to not get caught. Secondly, they usually are not receiving the emotional and physical activity they still desire. Of course the exact same can be said of men in the same age group. Discretion is always a number one priority and that takes trust which comes with time. Many men and women want their cake and also to eat it ultimately not giving a relationship time to build emotionally developing trustworthiness.

My desire is for a mature woman who accepts my fantasies and fetishes. Posting on a sex site is dangerous and the participants are generally not truthful.

I agree with a prior comment that most of the younger women posting on sites are generally older men.

Best Answer

Yea we, as men always get the hammer because we are always looking for sex. Most women have what they want by the age 40-60 so they dont have to have sex with their husbands anymore. We (men) still have to get up and go to work when we dont feel like it. By that age their not wanting it at all. So we men go looking for it and we are stamped scumbags. WTF?? How many women left marrages when the $$$$$$$$$$$$$ ran out, but they're OK ?????

Best Answer

Hello Radio F:
Yes I know that feeling Im married for now 35 yrs and sex isn,t in the picture anymore.
If I do want sex and its often I have to initiate it completely. She never wants it or craves for it at all.
So I do go looking elsewhere for some sex relief.
Yes i can find it for a price, but you can find it.

Best Answer

well if ur not making enough money for two to live on .. both of you need to work............ or one needs to get a job to support the two ...

Best Answer

Hm. What a good question. I wonder where they are?

Best Answer

a) Because most of us are married and exploring our sexuality with our husbands. b) Because we are not quite as sexually open as the younger crowd - meaning I when I was in my 20's I used to actually date guys before having sex with them rather than just hooking up. Call me old-fashioned or a prude. I don't care!

Best Answer

There are kinky women over 40 in other forums. They have to be careful, if only because they are married and have teen or adult children. They also have more common sense. A bad mistake in the realm of kink can cost her her husband. Many divorced women over 40 have trouble remarrying.

Best Answer

This is true but certainly there should be some single or divorced women

Best Answer

Childrearing takes a lot of women out of the realm of klnk.

Best Answer

......another excuse.........

Best Answer

I think asking "where are all the hot, kinky women" makes all the hot, kinky, women hide from you.

Best Answer

I just wonder. You don't hear from any of them or at least, very few.

Best Answer

My wife is 58 and she is a hottie. u have to know how to loosen up a mature woman especially if you are up there in afe. Older men need to keep themselves in shape if they want their wives or their neighbor's wife to be kinky with them. As an older guy, I constantly look for ways to excite my wife and in return she does the same for me. The over 40 group have to be experimental to stay young. There is an old saying, "You can't teach an old dog new tricks." Its true, but an old dog can teach a young dog a thing or two. Mentor and make friends with younger people and watch the rewards come your way.

Best Answer

Have you looked on pornsites my god I didnt realize there were so many older women who are down for anything.

Best Answer

Not really into ****. Looking for a serious relationship with an open-minded female, close to my age.

Best Answer

Oh we're here..., we're here.... or maybe we're at the radiologist office! :)

Best Answer

well i would not have anything to do with a man who has a icon wearing purple womens underwear.. so nasty yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Best Answer

I'm laughing, but you got that right! Eeeww! But he did say, "kinky women". He should have added a disclaimer, "Normal women need not read this.'

Best Answer

Where are you looking?

Best Answer

I hear lots of comments from women who are 18-35, but not from many over 40. I was just curious if there were any here.

Best Answer

Right here, didn't realize we were short.

Best Answer

Wait I missed the kinky part, I dont think I rate as kinky.....

Best Answer