seagoat2 seagoat2 56-60, F 8 Answers Dec 1, 2012 in Hobbies

You may try, in case you need.

Best Answer

what a terrible thing to find out. let me know if I can be of assistance. i'm not much of a talker, but a great listener.

Best Answer

....had a good night's sleep & doing much better...I got scared about how much anger I was feeling (I am just NOT an angry type gal)...so will talk to my sis on Sunday...mahalo for your response!!!

Best Answer

Their probably busy,can we be of some help?

Best Answer

...how kind you are! Mahalo....all is better this morning & will talk to my sister on Sunday....

Best Answer

That's good.

Best Answer

im not your friend... but wait what am i saying im the friend of everyone so speak my children i mean hum speak my friend

Best Answer

...your reply made me smile! Mahalo for your response!

Best Answer

Redneck... at your service

Best Answer

....hahahaha...all better now...

Best Answer

Yeah it's a bit quiet alright.

Best Answer

What's up?

Best Answer

...just found out an ugly transgression/abuse done by my step dad to my little brother (altho he is 53 now)....& my bro is leaving his marriage of 33 years...& both my step dad & mom have passed...and I am so angry & full of hatred for what happened & I DONT DO HATE...so I don't know what to do with these feelings...

Best Answer

Yikes! And I thought I had a bad day.Sounds like all this has happened in the past. So you're the one who can keep it alive or let it go and fade naturally.

Best Answer

Your stepdad is gone, he's no longer an issue. As far as your brother, if he still has issues with it, talk it out with him. As far as the marriage... It's his choice. You can talk to him about that too and make sure he's at least being rational about it.
Don't be angry over something that you have no control over. Your goal is to accept the fact that it happened and make the best out of the situation, otherwise you're just wasting your time and energy.

Best Answer

....and of course I will let it fade naturally...& not give it fuel...I am calming down now...mahalo...I feel calmer & and ever grateful that you responded...am going off line now...has been a long day...sending you aloha...from the mainland (now THAT is irony)...xoxo

Best Answer

Aloha, sleep well.

Best Answer

...I agree with everything you are saying Everydaycliche...& I appreciate you going the extra step to help me get clear...I am requesting your friendship...you are steady & true...a worthy friend...aloha...

Best Answer

We're all friends here. Just ask for what you need.

Best Answer

...mahalo for all the replies on Kahakai's reply....

Best Answer