Where can I find Public GloryHole locations? Or, maybe even find Private GloryHole locations? Is their a list somewhere...???
Looking469 Looking469 31-35 12 Answers Jan 30, 2012

Any glory holes in east or west london

Best Answer

where can i find private gloryholes near me?

Best Answer

Public glory holes seem harder to find these days. Maybe because their are more public cameras around??? I think more people are using private gloryholes instead like at their local Adult Bookstore, Bar, Club, or at their own Hotel Room or even at their own home rather than at a public urinal. Check out those places in your area or you may want to try searching for & buy a wooden portable gloryhole online that is also travel size. This way you can set it up at your own private location like at your home or even your hotel room and you won't have to be in public to try. Then you can invite people over that you meet from online (like from any dating site or craigslist or something along those lines). I think it is much easier to have private anonymous hotel glory hole sex. Because, when finished the other person just leaves... you never even seeing the other person and they never see you! You can still have discreet anonymous gloryhole sex without having to find gloryholes in your area or even worry about getting caught using a public gloryhole. Hope that helps...

Best Answer

check out the gay websites that list cruising places and you'll find them. <br />
Oh, and bring flavored condoms or an updated will because you'll catch an STD or even AIDS from that kind of activity.

Best Answer

Sure wish I could help you, or knew the answer!!!!!!!!<br />
HELP everyone, give us some locatons, esp. in Columbus, OH!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

C'mon fella... this is EP... what makes it important for you to upset folks? Plenty of other places to research your sexual outlets. mx:))

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

Fort worth tx

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

Try the Airport Video AVS in Everett and Des Moines (north and south of Seattle). Both have lots of GH's and a busy theater, LOTS of oral sex!

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer