All over. We all have the same color of blood... (India, in my opinion...)
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 29 Answers Jul 7, 2012

everywhere the eye can see!

Best Answer

They're just everywhere...

Best Answer

agree with that..

Best Answer

LOOK IN THE MIRROR!

Best Answer

Ahem, thank you kindly....

Best Answer

england and brazil

Best Answer

I do agree. There are gorgeous ladies......

Best Answer

In my opinion...and this is a forum for opinions.<br />
Just for the record, just answered this very question posted by another individual...<br />
I truly believe that the Women of the Meditterranean are the sexiest.<br />
This does not mean that other beautiful and sexy women do not exist...I am just under the impression that on a percentage basis you find the highest percentage of seductive women down around the Meditterranean :-)<br />
By the way, all your readers know Princess Maine that you too are quite an alluring, charming and Magnetic woman!

Best Answer

Bows my head to you...and those ladies are simply gorgeous...

Best Answer

"While If you get simple beauty and nought else, You get about the best thing God invents" a beautiful quote by Robert Browning. Every woman is beautiful in her own unique way, while it's true that beautiful women are found in every country of the world, there are a few that stand out from the crowd and produce a remarkably conspicuous amount beautiful women.<br />
so telling a particular country or critising is something unheard of.

Best Answer

natural beauty is a matter of taste. women need a lot of maintenance because i some of the countries that they dont that famous beauty fades at 25 ish.so i d say the moste beautiful women are everywhere , taking care of themselves. well to a point i mean going to the other side , with obsessing over her own beauty and making duck lips cause that just is beyond graceful beauty.

Best Answer

I wish young women everywhere could see their own beauty without the fake eyelashes...

Best Answer

All women are all beautiful.................

Best Answer

Straight to the point....

Best Answer

You are beautiful Princess Maine<br />
BUT<br />
Aussie's are simply the best

Best Answer

You've sure got a lucky wife....and I'll bet my bottom dollar she's beautiful...

Best Answer

Yes she is thank you

Best Answer

You warm my heart....

Best Answer

Evry woman in d wrld is beautiful bcz, she sacrifice evrything fr her hsband and childrn. Dat spirit make thm beautiful!

Best Answer

I do agree. Thank you sweetie...

Best Answer

There are Fragments of beautiful women everywhere ,spread throughout the Globe!

Best Answer

You hit the nail...

Best Answer

It's true...women around the globe are beautiful...irrelevant of nation or religion!

Best Answer

You betcha!

Best Answer

;-)

Best Answer

Agreed...

Best Answer

The image of every woman standing before a mirror is the most beautiful in the world.

Best Answer

Simply agreed...

Best Answer

Thank you very much dear!

Best Answer

on Mars! sorry but I hate this question it doesn't make any sense cuz everybody is beautiful in their own way! whether we liked it or not.

Best Answer

Did you not get my point? Read the details....

Best Answer

I got it :) just wanted to show you you are not alone and that I think the same.

Best Answer

Extends warm hand and offers hugs...

Best Answer

MAINE! :)

Best Answer

Batting lashes at you...

Best Answer

In MY apartment. Eat your heart out sukkas!

Best Answer

I will have to agre that most models in the international scenes from the U.K to New York to Paris they are alot of Indian models that ramp the runways..also lately i am seeing more of Indian actrees into Mainstream NorthAmerican movie switch..I was at Time square a few weeks ago i kid you not they were two posters with Indian models one doing a Tissot watch and the other a Loreal cosmetic line..both very very stunning..In all honesty India do produces alot of beautiful women..so while i agree they are a fair share of beautiful women throughout the world my take is India..Mnay of us see them and brush them off as Latinas...

Best Answer

Women?.. amm.. Idk what to answer.. but i find women attractive if they are nice and kind.. the nationality doesn't matters unless they're utterly ugly.. :P

Best Answer

Where ever Ceridwyn is is the most beautiful woman~~~~sigh~~~~

Best Answer

Living in my heart!

Best Answer

in usa you find fairies not women

Best Answer

In my fantasies and they all want me

Best Answer

That's surely OK with me...

Best Answer

I am the opposite of Bill Maher. I try to keep it unreal!

Best Answer