Ok guys I'll start, I'm in Iqaluit, Nunavut, Canada. At my work desk at the hospital. Now you?
kkmaryj kkmaryj 18-21, F 15 Answers Jul 20, 2011

In front of my computer in the dining room in North Chicago Illinois in the Midwest in the united states in the northwestern hemisphere on the north American continent on earth next to the moon two planets away from the sun in the solar system in a star cluster in the arm of the milky way galaxy in the universe...!

Best Answer

Cool......... and where exactly is that! lol

Best Answer

Oh great! Now you've told THEM where we are....

Best Answer

Anywhere YOU are.

Best Answer

in the UAE sitting in front of the computer

Best Answer

Sittin in the college library in dundalk, IRELAND... supposed to be studyin for exam repeats...

Best Answer

Good luck! Just remember that studying is more efficient--and you'll remember more--if you have more starts and stops rather than one long session. Why? The human brain tends to notice/remember more at the beginnings and endings of things. More breaks=more beginnings and endings. Study for about 30 minutes, rest your eyes for 5 or 10, study for another 30, etc. (I teach this stuff.)

Best Answer

Ontario Canada!

Best Answer

Midwest, USA. Hot here.

Best Answer

Working in South Africa

Best Answer

Still at work after hours, waiting for hubby to pick me up, South Africa Bushveld.

Best Answer

sitting in Panera Bread in Friendship Heights - Washington DC.

Best Answer

At home in Sunny Southern California in USA. Retirement is NICE.

Best Answer

In a car in McHenry, Illinois. On my way to the beach to get some relaxing and reading time.

Best Answer

Lying on my couch in NH, wishing i was somewhere else

Best Answer