82fd 82fd 26-30, T 12 Answers Jul 14, 2012

Recomend plus size shop

Best Answer

As a guy who buys womens clothing for himself, my favorites are Lane Bryant, Catherines, Torrid, Ashley Stewart, and Avenue. 98% of my wardrobe is womens clothing. I dress as a casual woman everyday. I am completely comfortable going into a womens clothing store, picking out things to try on and buying the things that fit and look good. The Sales Associates have been very helpful and have made sure I get what I am looking for. Womens clothing has thing I like to wear.

Best Answer

The same place they do! The store....go to Thrift stores,WalMart,JCP,Sears..some stores online but stay away from places that cater to men wanting womens clothes they'll rob you blind for the same thing you could buy for 1/3 the price they sell it for...once you do it a few times you'll lose that fear of buying girly things....lol Be a big boy now and go buy your bra and pantys!

Best Answer

The ladies at full size fashions are very lovely to me, and extremely helpful.

Best Answer

In the womens department anywhere...I do

Best Answer

his sister's closet

Best Answer

Some are able to walk into a High Street new-clothes or charity shop and buy without any problems. Harder to do that for anyone worried he'd give himself away.<br />
Mail order post post or Internet. You could disguise it by buying ordinary male clothes on the same order. For more exotic garments like lacy lingerie, approaching Christmas would be a good time. I don't know if they still do, but I have seen clothes shops have special men-only days near Christmas so the fellas can buy for the gals without embarrassment. <br />
(That comes later when Her Indoors opens the wrapping to find a confection of lurid red thread, lace and fresh air when really she'd rather receive a nice pair of Winceyette pyjamas.)

Best Answer

Theres a place just outside Cork, I dont know if they have a website, but its called 'Big Hands, Small Budget'.

Best Answer

Just go to a High Street stores and buy what you want, I cannot see a problem.

Best Answer

You can just go buy them, no one knows who you're looking for clothes for.

Best Answer

Nordstroms half yearly sale

Best Answer