shap36 shap36 41-45, M 8 Answers Sep 6, 2011

Old Mr Playboy Hefner doesn't seem to have any problem in this area of expertice .

Best Answer

If you ever find out let me know. I tried younger women But they said I was worthless,Because I'm not rich.;o(

Best Answer

Go to senior citizen events in your community. You're probably not going to get younger as it 20 somethings, but i bet you can manage 40-60 something easily. Its not the dark times when young women would be sold into marriage to men who were far beyond their age. I can appreciate someone wanting an age difference, but you need to be more specific on how deep that gap is that you desire. If its too deep, then your chances of getting it is too low. I see senior citizens all the time find love again, even with someone their own age. You don't need a young woman to oggle at when you can have someone who enjoys your companionship who is closer to your age and has experienced in life what you have.

Best Answer

I'd like to say the younger woman would be genuinely interested ini the older man but -never gonna happen! Only thing she'd be interested in would be his money-no matter where in the world you go searching.

Best Answer

I would have said call Ann Nicole Smith but.....

Best Answer

He could put himself on display at The Museum of Antiquities, maybe.

Best Answer