PoppaBear53 PoppaBear53 56-60, M 32 Answers Jul 26, 2012

In a relationship; the warmth of intimacy, holding each other in bed on a cold night, and the coldness of separation, forgetting of the years and the precious moments..

Best Answer

great answer and love the thought and feeling you expressed in answering this

Best Answer

Warmest place is my heart for the right person, if you **** with me, then my heart can also be the coldest place.

Best Answer

ain't that the truth

Best Answer

Inside your own heart.

Best Answer

sad but true...you are so close the the answer I was thinking

Best Answer

lie in ur partner

Best Answer

sad but true being the coldest place

Best Answer

I can say, for sure, that one of the warmest is inside my S/O's undies....

.... and I freely conjecture that the coldest place is inside her Mother's!!!!!!

Best Answer

In the heart was my first thought. Also in a person's attitude.

Best Answer

Inside your mind.

Best Answer

Marriage

Best Answer

his heart beats with warm blood but if you know him, you have felt the icy chill his heart expels

Best Answer

the bedroom

Best Answer

The marital bed ...... warm when things are "right"; very cold when things aren't right.

Best Answer

doesn't have to be "martial" bed....just be in bed with someone who is lukewarm feelings towards you..not answer look for

Best Answer

My ex gf's bed

Best Answer

mine to... she would happen to be from Northern CA?..lol

Best Answer

mother's lap....

Best Answer

yes,,but didn't even think of that

Best Answer

in a one sided love...the warmth and happiness you feel when you imagine what you're life would be like with him....but then, a cold chill takes over you when see him loving her and not you....the frost bite kills..

Best Answer

I totally understand and have felt that with both of my ex-wives and some girlfriends

Best Answer

Hard to say, I remember a night in the Libyan desert being cold as ice and there again I was on a floating ice pack from a nuclear boat in Antarctica - hard to say which was worse lol

Best Answer

both are cold and you must be in military.. I am so grateful for your service

Best Answer

Warmest is riding my motor bike on a lovely summers day and the coldest is my mother-in-laws house

Best Answer

I hear you

Best Answer

my bedroom, its warm whenever we r together n coldest when sitting together but seem distant

Best Answer

that is all our bedrooms sad to say

Best Answer

Home

Best Answer

goodness !!!!!!

Best Answer

This apartment I think it's something wrong with it.. it always too cold in the winter and always too hot in the summer

Best Answer

you are right about the apt......to many of them were built without the proper insulation....

Best Answer

my garage i work in

Best Answer

having work in different garages over the years I know what you mean

Best Answer