vtach6 vtach6 26-30, F 9 Answers Jul 18, 2012

Your local public school should have information on testing, otherwise I would do some google searching.

Best Answer

Tried that they say the schools senco person but she has just written him off as badly behaved as has his head and teachers, but he's not he just gets frustrated then acts up, seen it myself with homework, how he goes from being the lovely boy he is to a shouting crying wreck.

Best Answer

As difficult as money may be I think you need him to see a specialist in education. There is a chance he could be gifted and this stuff is very boring. Or he may stress out easily and need to learn some methods to cope with the stress.

Best Answer

He does stress easy when it comes to learning, and the way things stand i may have to pay private.

Best Answer

How old is your son, they don't like to test for dyslexia until about age 8 or 9.

Best Answer

My son is 10. And in his head teachers words naughty and just not bothered. But heis a good lad just gets frustrated, his teacher says he has some good ideas but struggles to put them in writing but she still feels there is no problem.

Best Answer

I'm not sure about the laws where you are. In my state, if a child is in a private school, you contact the school district you reside in, and then they have so much time, once contacted, to evaluate the child and then decide if further testing is needed. There are a lot of other learning disabilities that it could be other than dyslexia. Good Luck

Best Answer

if you are German, don't worry education and medical treatment is free

Best Answer