BloodrayneMonster BloodrayneMonster 22-25, M 5 Answers Jun 8, 2012

Your Response


I have had these for YEARS and they are wonderful!!! you'll wonder how you ever lived without them.....I think, if you are in the USA, you can get them at places like Lowes, Home Depot, etc., but not sure.

I ALWAYS get mine thru the engine 'BLUESBUSTERBULBS' & you'll find many online retailers who carry them..also search under 'full spectrum lighting'.....AND they last forever. you will be amazed.....

So HURRY and get some! lol. I always get the 100 watt, frosted........a wonderful, wonderful product.

Of course there are other brands, too, just that for some strange reason I always end up getting Bluesbusters............

SO GET THEM!!!!! you'll love 'em........

Best Answer

It should just be the bulb..Pretty sure they come in the fluorescent bulb..You know,.the long white ones..Maybe you can get them from an electrical supply shop,.or most likely from a hydroponics shop...They might call them a "daylight" bulb.

Best Answer

Related Questions