I want to make my right brain to work harder....
ThelaughingSky ThelaughingSky 18-21, M 13 Answers Aug 11, 2012 in Community

At the left handed mall in left handed kentucky lol i thought you were serious until i got to the OS

Best Answer

or you can just work n front of a mirror

Best Answer

no, i don't want the letters and numbers to be flipped, i just want to make my right brain to work harder. That's all!

Best Answer

i think you may have a left handed sense of humour.

Best Answer

At the Left Hand store.

Best Answer

Plop on the spot

Best Answer

you know there is a story, which is too unappropriate to say in public, but take a look on "left handed tea cup seller, germany"...

Best Answer

I think you will need some whisky, and then you can turn any handed at any moment ;)

Best Answer

er,,, I'm a lefty too,, and is np to move/use mouse on left side of my kboard<br />
I don't think there any such thing as left handed mouse or kboard too

Best Answer

The mouse and keyboards are readily available at many stockist here. The OS system doesnt require altering for left handed people, thats just silly.

Best Answer

Pretty sure they are reversible..Take out the tiny screws and there should be the option to flip something around the other way..Good idea ,so good luck:)

Best Answer

Ask Paschar. He's got a computer that not only mirrors the screen but the colours, too.

Best Answer

I think you are being extreme. I am left handed , I don't need all that ****.

Best Answer

Yes, because that's how I wanna roll.

Best Answer