I normally use something else but I been wanting a razor blade, so where can I buy one?
prettydeadgirl prettydeadgirl 13-15, F 5 Answers Jan 18 in Hobbies

What does cutting yourself solve? it only adds to the problem. start thinking like an adult. put away these childish and petty things and look for a real solution even if that solution isn't immediate. there is nothing in this life that is so bad to drive you to self harm or suicide. **** may suck right now but tomorrow is a new day. if tomorrow sucks then there is a day after that that you can have hope for. if you don't know Jesus then i suggest that you get to know Him. He solves problems, He gives salvation, He forgives you no matter what you have done or will do, He is always there for you, He loves you just the way you are, He heals the sick, He will never leave you and will never forsake you. Jesus is the hope you need, that we all need

Best Answer

The guidance counselor.

Best Answer

Ha.

Best Answer

hardware stores and pharmacies. even grocery stores have them. Maybe you need a different hobby though.

Best Answer

Thank ya

Best Answer