i think i want them in my cookies and pull apart pork
starship33 starship33 36-40, F 10 Answers Sep 9, 2010

anywhere in califoenia, oregon, alsaka , maine, vermont - to name a few- and WHY DON"T YOU BAKE SOME YO'SELF..........you can ALSO buy BUTTER. CHOCOLATE and OIL.........all VERY potent ---- go home make your own brownies........where the heck you been??????

Best Answer

i never bought it before i am a scary cat & i was also being silly. hehe

Best Answer

I live in GA where would I get it?

Best Answer

I'd like too know also

Best Answer

Uh, ...when you do, will you send some my way? or go to<br />
www.internationaloddities.com.........

Best Answer

I have a friend who has a friend who knows another friend and it will cost you because the friend of the friend who knows the friend well she's broke and asking for hekka dollars for said brownies. tee hee<br />
Oh and if you believe what I just said, you ate one too many already.

Best Answer

when making them, it's best to have a dedicated coffee grinder to grind the leaves to a powder. then sautee the powder in butter for as long as you have patience for it. (the longer you sautee it, the more potent the product.) use a recipe with a high butter and chocolate content, rather than a cake-y or floury one. don't forget that when you eat one, it takes awhile for it to kick in - so don't assume that it's not working and eat more! you'll get a double-whammy.

Best Answer

Best and sure way to get them is to bake them yourself. Oh don't forget you need pot so for that you need a dealer..

Best Answer