i think i want them in my cookies and pull apart pork
starship33 starship33 36-40, F 10 Answers Sep 9, 2010

anywhere in califoenia, oregon, alsaka , maine, vermont - to name a few- and WHY DON"T YOU BAKE SOME YO'SELF..........you can ALSO buy BUTTER. CHOCOLATE and OIL.........all VERY potent ---- go home make your own brownies........where the heck you been??????

Best Answer

i never bought it before i am a scary cat & i was also being silly. hehe

Best Answer

I live in GA where would I get it?

Best Answer

I'd like too know also

Best Answer

Uh, ...when you do, will you send some my way? or go to<br />
www.internationaloddities.com.........

Best Answer

when making them, it's best to have a dedicated coffee grinder to grind the leaves to a powder. then sautee the powder in butter for as long as you have patience for it. (the longer you sautee it, the more potent the product.) use a recipe with a high butter and chocolate content, rather than a cake-y or floury one. don't forget that when you eat one, it takes awhile for it to kick in - so don't assume that it's not working and eat more! you'll get a double-whammy.

Best Answer

Best and sure way to get them is to bake them yourself. Oh don't forget you need pot so for that you need a dealer..

Best Answer