I'm looking for a Camcorder that I can use to record VHS and DVD movies on my DVD recorder. (since my DVD recorder only allows me to record from VHS recording tapes) I've already tried recording from VHS movies already but my DVD recorder won't work because I think might have something to do with the Copyright protection on VHS movie tapes. I'm not doing it to steal or sell the movies to make money out of them (because I know it's against the copyright law). The reason why I'm recording because I want to put them on my computer or on DVDs so me and my family can watch them (since the VCR players and VHS tapes are not being used that much in the modern time) and because I like to keep them as personal souvenirs. Does anyone know where I can find buy this kind of Camcorder and what other stuff/equipment do I need for it in order to record the VHS tapes on my DVD recorder and then put them on my computer/laptop or on DVD disc?
Diabolico Diabolico 22-25 5 Answers Jan 15, 2013 in WTK

how about planet zero..

Best Answer

Sorry, but I don't go to websites that I have never heard unless someone proves to me that it's reliable. :(

Best Answer

no I was just answering the question to say that cannot be found no where, I live in a third world nation and we no longer have that.... that is out dated bad hence the planet zero.... understand?

Best Answer

I guess?
But I'm really new to all this so I'm alittle uninformed and I have a little difficulties understanding this stuff that you're talking about. So I'm sorry that I don't understand. :(

Best Answer

A third world nation is considered to be backwards in everything, so if we no longer have that item you are looking in our backward country because we have an up graded to a better product, it is no where.

Best Answer

any camcorder can do this for you, whether you sell them or not you are still breaking copyright, so why don't you go the whole hog and just find a 'sharing' website and download them. If you really object to infringing copyright then buy them on DVD.

Best Answer

I got one in a second hand store for $10.00.

Best Answer

What kind of Camcorder?

Best Answer

it is a Sony.

Best Answer

Sony?! Hmmm.... could you show me a picture of it so I can look at an example since I'm a visual person.

Best Answer

Also, do you just put it in front of the tv in order to record? or do you use some cables or equipment to hook up to the DVD/VCR player to record them?

Best Answer
Best Answer

amazon.com or ebay

Best Answer

Do you know what kind of camcorder?

Best Answer

Not exactly you would have to google it or something i had one but years ago dnt remember name

Best Answer

Sigh..... Sometimes I hate it people tell me what I could do and give me suggestions after I've tried everything already.
Like that unnecessary comment that idiot hippnk made for example
It's so frustrating. :(

Best Answer

i kno,Sorry wasnt much help...good luck on search just keep at it something is bound to show up

Best Answer

What do you mean when you said "Just keep at it something is bound to up"?

Best Answer

Those cam are hard to find but not impossible

Best Answer

Okay. Thank you.

Best Answer