HStoner HStoner 51-55, M 6 Answers Jan 10, 2012

Think of a subject ... e.g. dolphins (just a random example) ... Google "dolphin" and click on Google images and lots of pictures of dolphins will come up. Right click on one you like and "save image as" on your computer (on your desktop or in a folder or whatever). Then you can bring it into EP by going to your profile and click "browse" ... then you can bring in the image. You don't have to use Google images ... there are a lot of sites which have photographs of all sorts on them ... but I think Google is easy. Looking forward to seeing the "new you" !!

Best Answer

Or go one better and take your own photo. no-one else will have it (unless they pinch it - as appears possible because a quick test on one at random showed it to be a saveable jpg file).

Incidentally in saying so, I will be honest and say I do not bother with avatars for myself, and haven't a clue how to find, save and use an image in the technically correct format and way!

Best Answer

Google Images

There are all sorts of catagories. Pick one and have fun looking for something that expresses who you are.

Best Answer

Surfing pics of things you like and save them,

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

Hubs found his and mine and all he did was go to Google and type in free avatars...and a bunch of sites come up. Then ya just go in and pick one out and store it in a file and come on over and post it!! Easy Peasy! :)

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer