I'm a 15 year old masochist, and sadists my age (I don't really mind a little older) are just really hard to find. sucks :/ Anyone know where I can find one? Like, is there some underground chat for sadists and masochists I don't know about? lol >.> Edited: Yikes, I'm really sorry o: I didn't know this website was for like, adult people. If people are really that upset by my being here, I'll delete this account... And yes, I really am a masochist.
CosmicSerpent525 CosmicSerpent525 13-15, F 11 Answers Jan 7, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

lol your a 55 yr old bald guy trying to catch pedophiles. I'm all for it but don't be so obvious.

Best Answer

It's amusing how wrong you are. I laughed when I read this xD

Best Answer

The Government is full of them.

Best Answer

Seriously? Nah, you can't be.

Best Answer

Are you male or female?

Best Answer

The po po.

Best Answer

You are too young to be asking this in a community like this. At your age you're still exploring and learning what you want. A lot of really awful things could happen to a young girl like you asking to get involved in the S&M scene.<br />
I know this is going to sound condescending but I wish someone had been there to tell me the same thing. Take it easy.

Best Answer

Well first off sorry to say this is probably not the place. Not to be rude but lets be honest you are not old enough to be trying to find someone like that... Especially online in a community full of 20+ year old semi-adults.

Best Answer

Try your stepfather!

Best Answer