I have been searching for some time for help, surely someone with empathy and in need of cash could help
DebraAnne DebraAnne 51-55 33 Answers Jul 28, 2009

a few things you should know, it is illegal to hire someone to kill you. The person who kills you will be tried for murder and be sent away. Your death will carry several charges, accesorry to murder, premeditated murder, sucide, and child abondonment. These are all charges brought against others who have tried this before. Even if you succeed your childern will get nothing and be left without someone to care for them. They will be put into foster care probaly seperated until the trial is over. Than maybe they might go to a relative if they did not freak out while in foster care and having to deal with the fact you died and was so uncaring about them that you hired someone to do it for you.<br />
I do not think you have truelly thought all the ramifacation through all the way. It never turns out nice.

Best Answer

who the **** cares. kill me someone

Best Answer

who cares? you stupid ***! My
children are grown.

Best Answer

who cares? you stupid ***! My
children are grown.

Best Answer

Well you have to be responsible for your children-you brought them into the World. Show them you love them by sticking around. You have to overcome your obstacles-we all do.

Best Answer

well i tell you something i wish i didnt have to carry on ye selfish some of you might say but i dont want to none of us is normal we are all different so if some people wish for this then u ask the question why and help them or let them do what they want

Best Answer

PM me. An answer here might rouse suspicion.

Best Answer

just joined. I want to know.

Best Answer

Tell your kids what you're planning. After they find out what a terrible parent you are they'll do it themselves.

Best Answer

who wants a psychotic mother hanging around always miserable.

Best Answer

You are all idiots! First thing insurance will pay on a suicide if you have the policy over two years. Second he doesn't want to die he wants his problems solved! He feels that death is the only solution. Anyone of you who doesn't ask what's the problem and how can I help is an *******! I have PTSD and go through it every day! You feel like you'll do anything to stop hurting! Yes anything! Kill me, them, everyone or anyone! The only thing that stops me is leaving everyone behind would hurt even more! I don't want to go I just want everyone to understand and know the truth.but even my wife is against me. The love of my life????? Ya right!!! **** it!

Best Answer

I'm on Long Island... I can help any of you.

Best Answer

Are you willing to help me too

Best Answer

JUST PUT A KNICK IN YOUR BRAKE LINE,FIND AN OLD BACK ROAD,DONT WEAR YOUR SEAT BELT, GET DRUNK,FIND A NICE BIG TREE AND WHOOPS YOU LOST CONTROL, RAN OFF THE ROAD, HIT A BIG OAK TREE AND WAS EJECTED THROUGH THE WINDSHEILD HEAD 1ST INTO THE TREE. LOOKS LIKE AN ACCIDENT TO ME. but of course you are a retarded fool. even hiring someone is suicide and it will all come out in the end. i lost my dad at 3, my son, and now my wife. grow up.stand up and stop lieing about wanting to die. if you wanted to you would of freak. and if this is the fbi or any law inforcement agency im sorry but i now found renewed since of waqnting to make the best out of what i have due to stupid stuff like this. yes i want to die and be in heaven with my wife and son but god decides that right. god bless you all and plkease dont arrest me. i dont think i did anything wrong here. this really helped me see that there is a light at the end of this long dark lonely tunnel

Best Answer

hey can someone kill my too? i have a horrible chinese family and i can't take child abuse anymore, they've fed me so i'd be fat so people would never think they were abusing me.<br />
i live in plano, texas contact me and i'll give you my full address<br />
i'm a kid, don't want parents to know what a **** bag they are.<br />
i think i have at least 20 dollars cash on me, plus i'll give you an asus laptop that i'm using atm

Best Answer

If you find somone reply back ur not the only one whowants to die. I have no kids now wife a dead end job no money no creditjust the clothes on my back ill put u as my benificary so u can have all of it. **** life

Best Answer

Ill do it right now for $20. Where you at you broke ****.

Best Answer

Staten Island

Best Answer

I am in staten island too. I want out as well

Best Answer

I'm in Brooklyn, I can definetly get you $40... let me know where I be there this afternoon...

Best Answer

I'll pay you more to help me

Best Answer

I'll pay you more to help me

Best Answer

I will be<br />
Walking down downer street in Lansing mi<br />
On aug 12 @ 11pm EST. I will have on me $5000 dollars in non sequential bills. I am 5'10 @ about 400lns. I walk with a limb with my left leg. I will have on dark clothes, glasses and dark hair. In addition I will have keys to a car parked on Saginaw within<br />
3 blocks of downer street.

Best Answer

I have no children. No ties to this world. Only disappointment and debt. It's just silly to keep on living. Who wants to kill me for money here?

Best Answer

you will go to hell where suffering never ends.

Best Answer

Perhaps you will go to hell for making this world so beautiful.

Best Answer

You need help, don't look for it here. Counselor or doctor.

Best Answer

I've heard that in Oregon it can be arranged.<br />
Really though, get some help.

Best Answer

Take it from someone whos mother comitted suicide - STAY ALIVE

Best Answer

Insurance won't pay AND you'll be out the money for a hitman...don't do it.

Best Answer

haha. you're kidding. think about your children!!! what are they going to do with out you?? thats a really sick and stupid question to ask. im sorry you're so sad and really need cash but prostitution is better than asking someone to kill you for cash. selling drugs is better than asking someone to kill you for cash. your children need you. your family needs you. your dog or cat needs you. someone in this world needs you and if you off yourself, you're going to put someone in a lot of pain and remorse. so don't do it.

Best Answer

Are you kidding me?
Prostitutes...Drug dealers...
Those type of people are dying already. Piece by piece. And that's the beauty of it. Because, we all secretly want to die sometimes. That's why they still exist. We all live through them and in doing so, we get to die too. We die responsibly and our deaths are transient, lacking in permanence...
If you pay the prostitutes enough they will stay close to you. Enfold you. Die around you, with you, so that you never spend another lonely night again.
All you need to die comfortably is an imagination.
Certainly, having enough money to overdose or pay someone off...helps. Making a friend of a friend of a dealer or knowing an addict... helps.
If you make the right friends, you can even die together, regularly. And wake up every morning more and more disappointed. Until you die for real one day. It takes a lot of guts, I'll tell you that. But it wouldn't be the first or last time someone's done it. You just have to work your way up. And once you get to the critical point.... Once you find yourself asking the critical question, "How do I work my way up over myself?" then you'll know you're ready. I'm getting there.
It just takes time.
It's funny because, you'll never have more time on your hands. You'll never have more time on your hands than when you're trying to die. You won't know what to do with all this time. It's really excessive. And such a waste. Wouldn't it be nice to give all that time to someone who deserves it?
If you don't go the "overdose" or "poisoning" route, then make sure you're at least an organ donor.

Best Answer

if you are serious about this..and i hope you aren't..then just posting this questions screws the chances of insurance paying your children for you death. live for them.

Best Answer

Ok, now you have everyone's attention how about you tell us why you want to take such drastic action. Oh by the way, having someone kill you with your permission still falls under into the catergory of suicide (albeit Assisted Suicide). Rest assure your insurance company will investigate.

Best Answer