Hi everyone, I've tried google searching for answers for this but have come up with zilch and I'm needing some advice! My sister is a force to be reckoned with, and I don't mean in the good way..she is a 19 year old rude, a compulsive liar and downright mean to most people. She spreads lies around our family and it has caused my parents to separate. She doesn't do drugs or smokes, it's just her attitude! We've sent her off to various experts-psycologists, psychiatrists you name it we've tried it.. Can anyone recommend what we can do? I've tried looking for boot camps but they all cost so much! Please help we're running out of options.. Please know that we've tried everything we can for her, I really need some constructive advice on what we can do, not judgemental opinions.. HELP!!!
elleylouise elleylouise 22-25 9 Answers Feb 22 in Parenting & Family

does your sister want to change? bc if not, no amount of treatment with stick until she recognizes her need for help...it sounds like she has a personality disorder, poss narcisstic or hystrionic... dialectical behavior therapy is the most effective treatment in dealing w PDs but again it can only help her if she wants to change. hit her w the facts and tell her that her destructive ways can no longer be tolerated: get help or take a break from the family. sometimes only tough love works. good luck!!

Best Answer

why don't you guys talk to her?? and try to understand what makes her want to lie or cause problems? maybe she doesn't feel loved. I would suggest that you take her somewhere nice and just talk nicely to her maybe this would work..

Best Answer

just find some nice guy to marry her and take her off your hands

Best Answer

She's over 18 , legal adult , nothing u Can do without Her consent

Best Answer

Freezer binding spell. Write her name on a piece of paper and wrap black ribbon around it. Put it in a ziplock bag and then into the freezer. True story... worked for me.

Best Answer

What exactly does that do?

Best Answer

Freezer spells can be used to stop someone from hurting you, others or themselves or it can stop people gossiping about you. If you google it, there is a lot of information about it.

Best Answer

What other spells do you know??

Best Answer

Your trying to look for boot camps for a 19 year old. She's legally an adult. Know that their is a root to all of this. Instead of looking for boot camp, which will only make her angrier, try having a heart to heart with or looking for someone she can talk to, like a therapist. She may just need someone to listen to her.

Best Answer

Your trying to look for boot camps for a 19 year old. She's legally an adult. Know that their is a root to all of this. Instead of looking for boot camp, which will only make her angrier, try having a heart to heart with or looking for someone she can talk to, like a therapist.

Best Answer

ridiculous

Best Answer