LoneDragon99 LoneDragon99 13-15, F 12 Answers Dec 19, 2012 in Emotional Health

Church. Give it to the Lord

Best Answer

You see, I wish I could. As a kid I used to go all the time and now since my dad has passed away I haven't been to church in five years.

Best Answer

This is the time. Don't delay or you will miss your blessings! Power and strength is in the word.

Best Answer

You are right. This is the time that I go again. Maybe this will help more than I thought it would?

Best Answer

It does the job for me. God bless hun

Best Answer

Therapy perhaps? Yours is a big subject Go to a good group..

Best Answer

My house !<br />
We'll watch Spirited away and eat cucumbers.

Best Answer

Dont know really. Im wondering the same thing. Maybe a psychologist would help. But it costs. but who knows maybe religion is the answer like someone said.

Best Answer

How about somewhere where you are needed by those less fortunate such as serving lunch/dinner at a homeless shelter or reading/crafts at an aged care facility or disabled centre. There's also domestic violence & refugee shelters, red cross, animal welfare & if you like the outdoors the state emergency services. As the old saying goes - I used to worry about having no shoes - until I met a man with no feet!!

Best Answer

Therapist.

Best Answer

sorry to read that you have been going through a difficult time.<br />
i found person-centred counselling very helpful after having a chaotic childhood and mixed up adolescence. i wont say that i am fixed..... but i am much better at dealing with life and difficult people.<br />
in the U.K. it is available through the N.H.S. and privately and there are some good voluntary organisations that offer it free or subsidised.<br />
i hope you find what you need.<br />
respect, from robbie

Best Answer

You too have been through the same mussed up childhood and mixed up adolescence? Thank you for the great advice and I can't say that i'm any where near better, but i'm trying as hard as I possibly can. I hope that someday you may finally find what you are looking for.

Best Answer

oh, i am much, much better, more confident, better self-esteem. i don't know if it was the same as yours.... but my childhood defo was not healthy.... but hey! i survived.

Best Answer

As they say "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger!" and I'll stand by that!

Best Answer

a lot of truth in that.... and thank you for the gesture... off to sleep for me now... 1:35 a.m. here. g'night

Best Answer

Good night and thanks again!

Best Answer

No where. And a little advice don't ask to go somewhere. They might put you in the crazy house

Best Answer

reads like you have had a bad experience.... sorry if you have. overall, i have had an excellent experience, even though there were a couple of therapists along the way that just didn't seem to be right for me. respect to you, from robbie

Best Answer

Not sure...but someone else has had this avatar for awhile.....

Best Answer

Right here.

Best Answer

I'll help you find your way if you help me find mine.
,Nicole

Best Answer