Merry Christmas!! :) Where Can I Watch This Movie FREE Online Without Downloading, No SIGN UPS, Taking Surveys To Unlock The Sites, Or Sending Me To XRated Sites? Oh & Did I Mention FREE? Please Anyone? Help.
Kaydence00 Kaydence00 18-21, F 6 Answers Dec 25, 2013 in Movies & TV

I don't think you'll find it unfortunately. It is new and most of the viewing is in CAM (camera or camcorder). I personally hate it in CAM mode because it is a horrible bootleg experience. You may have to pay for it if you can find it in HD format. I checked my own sites I use often and found ALL in CAM format. <br />
Good Luck and sorry I couldn't help.

Best Answer

Thank You Much! You Helped Enough, I'll Just Have To Pay For It.

Best Answer

piratebay

Best Answer

That link I posted is the best free movie and tv site on the net.

Best Answer

Hahaha yeah, I wasn't able to read her description

Best Answer

You need a good virus protection program with adblock and just look it up on a search page. You have to check each site individually but eventually you will find a safe(ish) one.

Best Answer
Best Answer

It Keeps Trying To Make Me Sign Up For An Account & Asking For My Credit Card Info
Help?

Best Answer

That shouldn't happen. I have never signed up. No account. No credit card info. Try this, and see if the same thing happens. Then if you get in, just type in hunger games catching fire in the search box... top left corner. http://www.watchfreemovies.ch/watch-movies/

Best Answer

I Did & Every Time I Click On The Different Version It Sends Me To A Link To Download Games Or To Sign Up For An Account. I Do Not Have The Patience lol

But Thanks For Trying To Help! Merry Christmas!

Best Answer