This Woman, EP Allie Brain is less than a Grape. She who also has no Sight, she may be Literately Blind in her Inner-eyes. It is shocking to choose from , "Hate".. this or that. "Hate" is a very strong word. EP should take this word off and make respectable, reasonable choices.
mplzchome mplzchome 26-30, F 2 Answers Jul 11 in Community

I don't know, but yesterday someone said that EPAllie sent them P0rn, and because she works for ep, no one can block her!

Best Answer

I believe that. She used to Operate Two Night Club in Washington DC. H20 and VIP. She is also a Drug Smuggler. In real life she supplies HO, and Doe to the Police, Correction Officer with her Faith Sister in VA-20109.

Best Answer

That just makes me want to block her even more!

Best Answer

Right.. I don't really follow on these things. What'd she do exactly?

Best Answer

No, you can't open an account by pass her circus. She is the Utmost Idiot to manage a social site. choices are like .. I " Hate" this, that, he, she, etc. "Hate" is a very strong word. I dislikes most of the things. I do not Hate my enemies either.

Best Answer

Please don't take this personally.. but you're insulting her every way possible, hinting that you hate her. You don't outright say it.. but reading what you have to say about her send off the vibe, "I hate EP Allie"

Best Answer

No, I do not take this things Personally. Even if you EP Allie, I could be careless.
The Fact is, I know who she is and what she is capable of, but to Managing Drug Dealer at Night Clubs, which also she won. She also Stamped SSN number card on her Basement, and Sell Fraudulent ID to Scum. She is Mafia Ring out form Abudhabi. AUE.

Best Answer

Okay.. just out of simple curiosity, how do you know all this?

Best Answer