Fightsin Fightsin 51-55, M 6 Answers Apr 2, 2013 in EP

If nothing else we can always be certain of our uncertainty and, therefore, our ignorance and stupidity. One thing we can often depend on over a lifetime is being colossally ignorant and stupid. It helps to have a sense of humor about such things which is something I also recommend people with anger issues cultivate.

Best Answer

This is very essential and fundamental question. All the philosophy of the world runs after this. Where does Every Ray of the Sun Come from? Why does it stay on this WORLD? Where does it again merge? <br />
Similarly whether it is YOU or ME - We are all from the same UNIVERSAL CONSCIOUSNESS. We are ll here to Deliver our mite as a part of this UNIVERSE. After our exit we again merge in the same UNIVERSAL CONSCIOUSNESS just like the RAYS of SUN merge in the SUN.

Best Answer

If you are a christian you will spend eternity in Heaven if not you will spend eternity in Hell. It is your choice. After your exit where will you go?

Best Answer

After all religions show us just a direction. Have we seen that Heaven? Religions are to be respected for their constant efforts to keep us morally and spiritually bound. There the job of the religion is over. Is it not just inconvenient to say that non christians go to hell. Even in Non Christians there are many holy n virtuous people. Mind set is to be changed.

Best Answer

There is only one way to Heaven. That is through the blood of Jesus Christ. Look at Acts 4:11-12 here is v12 "Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.

Best Answer

Good faith...I wish you attain Heaven in your journey.

Best Answer

I already have. I hope you have or will

Best Answer

me too,what is it all about any ways!

Best Answer

To get people to realize there is a GOD who gave his SON for them

Best Answer

You have a lot of questions.. a lot of answers too.. You will have to decide what you want,

Best Answer

I know the answers, to the above, do you?

Best Answer

Dunno X 3

Best Answer