enchantedebonybutterfly enchantedebonybutterfly 31-35, F 6 Answers Aug 25, 2012 in Community

I did the same...i wrote a big long thing that took me all day. Tried to post it, told me to log in. Couldn't even save it. I was already upset about what I was posting, now I'm just done. I can't talk about it and apparently can't even post it on the forum...must be a sign.

Best Answer

I took it as a sign as well. I never post that story.

Best Answer

Have you put a tick in the box that it is meant for above 18 years only? In such case you cannot find it in the ordinary list. It is placed separately. So search there and unclick in the box..So that you can see your story.. I had similar experience. Finally I could get it back.

Best Answer

Thank you. i will try this.

Best Answer

I am sure you will get it back..

Best Answer

I don't bother with this place. I write my stories in a word processing program and cut/paste them to EP. (I have a back-up that way too)

Best Answer

Yes, I had figure this out after writing and losing it all. Thank you I will try this.

Best Answer

What I do is write mine in an email and save it as a draft.hate writing a story then losing it on EP.BTW I was looking forward to reading your story..hope you write it again.

Best Answer

I will write it but I did not know you like them. Smiles

Best Answer

all you can do is write them and put them out and see who reads and comments on them.

Best Answer

This is true but I write more for myself than for others. If people like them that is great. If, not that is fine as well.

Best Answer

that is fine it is best to write for oneself and no worry about others.I like that.

Best Answer

Facebook probably stole it, I would take it up with them. Probably call the police.

Best Answer

Haha this is cute

Best Answer