tumbelweed1958 tumbelweed1958 51-55, M 4 Answers Dec 12, 2012 in Hobbies

You know I'm right with you on that one - big time !!!!!! HUMAN CRUELTY & ABUSE !!!! Our pets keep us sane. I am so glad that Sylvester-Anne knew (my cat) Buddy. She is now carrying the torch for a few cats ... <br />
EP - my cat "Buddy" picked out Tumbelweed in 1998 and decided he was going to keep him. In January that will be 15 years and we live next door to each other.

Best Answer

I recognize how special the bond between us and our pets can be. I too, had uploaded a pet myself, which I would regularly interact with. 'Tiger' is a chihuahua/terrier mix and my family just celebrated his 9th birthday. <br />
I'm very attached to Tiger, and I can only imagine that you're very attached to your pet--that's why over the last few weeks we've done our best to reach each and every pet owner to tell them that we can no longer support the EP Pets module, however we don't want this to discourage you from celebrating the special relationship you have with your pet. Consider writing a story and sharing pictures within one of our many pet groups!<br />
The decision to remove the EP Pets module was due to the fact that it had become a fairly unused feature, only used by a handful of members, yet it was regularly causing a number of glitches across the site. <br />
I do hope that you'll join me in sharing your pet's story/photo in one of our many pet groups where you can tell the community about your wonderful bond.

Best Answer

you can't be serious

Best Answer

YES I'm SERIOUS, because that is abusive that they think that we don't LOVE our PETS, there like family to me. And taking my pets away is like ripping my heart out.

Best Answer

sorry to hear that, I thought that your pet ran away by its own, so the thing is somebody stole it.......... you call the authorities

Best Answer

E P just don't care about us and taking away our pets is proof!!!!!!!!! that they realy DON'T CARE ABOUT US!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

so sad of you

Best Answer