White liberals.

Best Answer

The sociological definition. It has to do with the concept of institutionalised racism, which exists on a larger scale then just individual prejudice. The premise is that only those from the privileged classes have the power to perpetuate the racism ingrained within the larger society. And whites are still considered the most privileged class within Western society, whether they own anything or not, ba<x>sed upon the way they are treated. <br />
ba<x>sed upon that theory, blacks can be bigoted but don't have the power or social standing to be racist.

Best Answer

That would make sense if the word racism meaning wasn't changed , changing the meaning of words makes the person come off as irrational

Best Answer

Because we are considered the bottom. We can be prejudice not racist.

Best Answer

I'm sorry but that's a horrible argument if u be prejudice against someone because of their race your a racist , if u feel like your superior or someone else is inferior to u because of race your a racist , you can argue other things but you can not change a word I can't look at a glass call it something else then base my argument off of it

Best Answer

Are you American?

Best Answer

Yeah I'm American

Best Answer

Why are you bringing the dumb sh*t up? Go read a "Book"!

Best Answer

Why even comment

Best Answer

Because I can....

Best Answer

I'm glad you frequently exercise your right to be an idiot

Best Answer

Your mammy is a idiot! You got it backward, what I'm doing is the first amendment "Freedom Of Speech"! I believe you're the "Idiot"! Like I said go read a "Book"!

Best Answer

Lol talking about my mother ,Wow you are very mature for your age ,that's what all idiots call it was you always this hateful or is it just something u developed with age ?

Best Answer

No, you got it backward again...you called me a idiot first...you can't take what you dish out? Well, if you can't stand the "Heat", get your *** out of the kitchen, then!

Best Answer

From the same place "white guilt" came from.

Best Answer

He didn't originate the idea, but here is a good take on it:<br />
http://youtu.be/Mh2_dZ9f1Yo

Best Answer

no. it came from the same stupid people that said black people cant swim and white people cant jump. it people think that since black people have been the target of racism. so they cant be.

Best Answer