Mid life crisis.. I like to say it's mid living growth moment. Like pruning you have to weed out for new growth to occur. Set fire to, or just thin the hurd. Its all ball bearings these days.

Best Answer

but i'm tried , i wanna quit

Best Answer

Stop focussing on the past and change that attitude. You have not failed, humans are subject to errors. The mistakes that we make cant define who we are. They are suppose to make us strong. Keep fighting! All the best:)

Best Answer

i'm afraid it's too late now to set new goals and start fighting with same passion that used to be there 8-10 years ago.

Best Answer

Did you satisfy yourself- or someone elses dream

Best Answer

i think i tried to satisfy everyone , anyone who was in my close circle including myself too. but i'm not satisfied i know

Best Answer

That is where you may have gone wrong- that is where I know I went wrong-Fulfilling another's dream is unsustainable

Best Answer

Thanks for the BA- Maybe it's not too late for us to revisit our own hearts and revive our own dreams

Best Answer

You started looking far too much at the BIG picture, stop focusing so much on this. You haven't failed unless you stop trying. The only defeats and failures are when we stop learning, loving and accepting.

Best Answer

stop trying , trying what ? i feel i don't have any target to chase now. i played it , i lost it so that's ok i should go back home - the eternal home !

Best Answer

Again, the only defeat is when you stop trying to live, learn and love.

Best Answer