I don't believe in the Theory of evolution and I know it very clearly. I also know about religion and I do believe that but I'm just curious about what others think.
petiterebel petiterebel 18-21, F 8 Answers Jun 24, 2012

Great question, I am really sorry for those unpolite posts. Who am I to say I know the answers of your questions, great minds tried to answer for centuries... I could only try a humble guess: 1 Maybe we came from Universe. 2 I suppose we've gone wrong the moment we considered ourselves superior to one another and lost respect for all the other species. The sumerians?We changed the course of rivers only for the benefit of humans disregarding any other livings. From them maybe came the broke of balance on our planet... 3 I fear we might destroy ourselves in some kind of catastrophic war or starve to death by the lack of water ,also caused by our greed... But, I am a dreamer so I really hope one day we will wake up to unite in love to restore everything right and recognise that the needs of our mother, the Nature are no less important than ours..Thank you for this gorgeous question, it really gives a lot to ponder on...

Best Answer

Where we came from is debatable, and that I will not discuss. <br />
Where we went wrong...well that is very easy. I must first make it clear that I am no fan of religious establishments. <br />
Man is prideful. Man is selfish. Man is ignorant.<br />
There is a thin line which separates each of us from the other. There is no use in arguing with each other, no matter how close to the truth each person belives they are. <br />
All of our knowledge, which amounts to nothing remarkable in the grand scheme of things, is useless without the courage and wisdom to use it properly. This is where we have gone wrong. We are still a simpering, lost, pathetic species, and we have much to learn.<br />
We are heading for utter catastrophe. Look at the way we have ordered ourworld. Look at what the pride and arrogance of man has done to his home, and to his fellow humans.<br />
We cannot think even as a united race if we wish to survive, but rather as a united world. Our differences are petty.<br />
Why attack a person for a belief? If you think they are wrong, present your story and your conviction and let them choose; don't walk around with a loaded gun.

Best Answer

Thank-you that's like the only educated answer on here :). You weren't pointing fingers weren't looking for an argument instead you said what you believed in with out causes troubles :) THANK-YOU!! xxx

Best Answer

You obviously do not know much about evolution. Its not a theory but a scientific fact. I suggest you do a bit more research. Once you have, your question may be more along the lines of where did evolution come from.

Best Answer

It's not a fact that's why it's called the theory of evolution. By the way doesn't this sound stupid? Apes/ Monkey's suddenly learnt how to write/talk? Then why are they still out there? I don't want to hear your scientific nonsense. Yes in that catogory I am VERY ignorant.

Best Answer

Then you will never find the truth to your answers. Ignorance is bliss they say. I say enjoy the suffering:)

Best Answer

Enjoy the suffering of learning discipline, healthy living and being a good person? Let's take away the concept of believing in Jesus/ God for a second. What I will get out of this journey will be the ability to control my own body. Discipline, Respect for myself and fellow peers, the list could go on. Now lets add the belief of a higher power. That stumps people mainly because there afraid to take the risk of believing in something that very well might not be true. That is probably one of the things that's keeping us back. The fear of taking risks without calculation.

Best Answer

Since I DO believe in evolution and dont support any religion your question is meaningless to me. So maybe thats where you went wrong.

Best Answer

Maybe that is where I went wrong. Maybe I am believing in nothing. But IN MY MIND there is no doubt that Jesus is not real. It's what I choose to believe, that's what YOU choose to believe. One of us is obviously wrong. My guess is only time will tell who's right. There's no point pointing fingers at this stage as your not going to change your mind and neither will I. BOOM.

Best Answer