bullseye111 bullseye111 26-30, M 9 Answers Oct 17, 2012 in Community

It took much heartache and pain...and me ending up a single mother for me to finally have the strength to get to know me as me. Not as a mother or a wife or a daughter....but just me. And ya know...I really like myself and who I am becoming =)

Best Answer

I was 17. So, I was at my sisters.

Best Answer

i was a lifelong closet crossdresser who decide about six weeks ago to accept my true self and began feminizing myself. I have been living full time as a woman for a month now and often go out dressed, sometimes even in a skirt. My makeup skills are still lacking, but I can make myself presentable. I am 60 and prefer to present myself as a mature woman at all times. I hope to live the rest of my life as a woman and have an appointment at the end of the month to start hormone therapy. I really want a more feminine shape and can't wait to have real breasts of my own. I worry about how to come out to my children, but the are both in their early 20's, and hope they have met people like me before and been accepting. I am pretty sure the daughter will be open minded but I am not sure about my son. In any event, I know I must tell them about myself before they come home for christmas. I have joined two support groups and now know about two dozen new girlfiends who are very supportive. I have never had a gay relationship, but now look at men through feminized eyes these days and would love to find a man who would accept me and treat me as his lady. I would literally give myself to him completely

Best Answer

Two and a half years ago... I was doing research on the internet and read some interesting material...

It brought me back to my childhood and a lot of things started to make sense.. it clicked...

and I'm still working at it, but at least I understand myself better...

Best Answer

I don´t think I ever will but it won´t stop me from looking.

Best Answer